NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I am going to study to be a social worker...I been working as admin for ss for 3 years god help me :) x

Well I wish you the best of luck Ange, it is a highly skilled vocation that is undervalued and underpaid. Good for you!! :D :bestwishes:

Me & OH walked 1.5 miles to the pub earlier ( where i only drank diet coke!) and he asked me to slow down a bit cos he couldn't keep up. This is a first as he's always saying i walk really slow. Also - this will sound a bit strange but i can see for the first time in my adult life where my bum ends and my thighs start!

omg, seen 2 people today i haven't seen for ages, and, they didn't recongize me!!! One even thought hubby was with someone else:D:D:D:D

Seeing as how it was such an amazingly fandabulously gorgeous day, (which I hope you all enjoyed btw :D), I thought I would wear some cropped trousers that I bought about 2 months ago, and guess what....yup, too big! Not that I'm unhappy about that, but oh what a waste of money :hide:
:giggle:

I've got a little denim mini skirt on that I've not worn in about 5 or 6 years! Fair enough I got leggings on under it but that more to do with my lily White legs. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I am already noticing changes in my body shape with a 5lb loss. A pair of trousers that I could not get over my bum in October, now fit perfectly. I think I must have lost a few inches from bum/hips area. Hopefully it s true what you say about weight loss not necessarily linked to inch loss!

Done a 6 & 3/4 mile hike at The Hole of Horcum yesterday, first time I've done a real hike since I had major surgery in October, nothing like that feeling of accomplishment :eek:)

My bf's best mate came along to the pub last nite havent seen him for a while and i got 'bloody hell where have you gone trev?!' :D im taking that as a compliment especially when men usually dont take notice of these things :) x

I was preaching at church last sunday, dug out my best trousers, they fell down! Fantastic feeling!

I bought a top a couple of weeks ago in a size 12 and it fit lovely. Put it on today and realised it was actually a 10 it was on the wrong hanger! First piece of size 10 clothing I've ever owned in my whole life :)

I bought my first bikini in over 7 years today, ok so its not a teeny weeny one like i used to wear before having the kids. But i was so sure that i would only buy a swimsuit for my hols . Tried a bikini on and didn't think i looked that bad, so thought why not and bought two.

Good for you JoC :banana dancer:

I had my diabetic review today and all went well, the nurse reckons with a bit more weight off and carrying on eating well I may be able to come off meds! Whoo hoo!

Got an important meeting tomorrow at work and was looking through wardrobe and found a suit that I wore a couple of years ago and it fitted really nice and teamed it with some shoes I havent worn yet
Perfect ! Will feel great wearing outfit tomorrow makes me realise how far I have come

Got an important meeting tomorrow at work and was looking through wardrobe and found a suit that I wore a couple of years ago and it fitted really nice and teamed it with some shoes I havent worn yet
Perfect ! Will feel great wearing outfit tomorrow makes me realise how far I have come

:fingerscrossed: for your meeting, and I bet they will be impressed with your professional look :D

Back