NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I did a carboot sale this morning and there was a BBQ and a chippy van there. I resisted both and had a bag of snack a jacks instead. Even reisted not having a single chip / bite of anyone elses! =D

I bought a pair of Size 12 Jeans in NEXT today

=D

And i met my friend the other day, not seen her since Feb, and she said WOW i can see you've lost weight, you look great!! :D

well done everyone, love these NSV's x

Ooooh I'm so chuffed, a woman in my church came up to me and asked what programme I was doing as I'd obviously lost loads of weight!!! I've only lost 16lbs so I was shocked she'd noticed!

As I'm a happily married woman I shouldn't be chuffed with the 2nd look I got today from a bloke, but as I'm still a heiffer I was surprised.

Am wearing a pair of trousers today that a few weeks ago i had to take off because they were too tight!! :D

My first NSV!! My bf said this morning that i looked thinner after i got out the shower, and my friend said she could tell ive lost weight as my face was thinner too!!!! :)

My wedding ring slipped off when I was washing my hands. Not seen that part of my finger for many moons :D

not really a NSV weight wise more a NSV diet wise. With most other diets i've done i've had to cook my main meal seperately from the family. They'd still want their shepards pie, egg and chips etc and as i was dieting i couldn't join in.
Tonight i cooked a SW spag bol for the family and not only could i taste it as i cooked i got to have a good plateful too! And the hubby and kids loved it!!!

Today has been my first syn day after five syn free days. I have had 12 syns, 2 in my chocolate weetabix and 10 in my dessert of a hot waffle with nutella and low fat ice cream. I didn't lick the spoon for the nutella or for the ice cream, or try to kid myself with syn values. I have resisted temptation all week and that is definitely a victory for me!

Also, I met a friend today who I went to high school with. We live literally down the road from each other but only bump into each other at the bus stop or around uni maybe once every two months. The last time I saw her was probably December. As I walked up to her in Sainsbury's (and walked out without buying anything, but I did recommend Onken FF strawberry yoghurt to her!) her mouth fell open with shock and she said 'HIOHMYGODYOU'VEGONESOSKINNY!!' and then kind of went :eek:... LOL! I just sort of grinned and shrugged, and then she told me her mum had seen me a few days ago and came home to say 'Wow, your friend has gone sooo pretty!'... I thank the five inch heels and the skinny jeans for both compliments :p

hi ive ad a couple NSV'S from people at work like "you can tell in your face" ect ect but the most amazing one was this weekend when i took the kids to my dads for easter(he lives in wales)and he sed to my step mum that i was "looking well" now thats a major compliment coming from my dad who doesnt give compliments very often and id even had a gain last week because of bad/naughty vodka!

Getting my summer clothes ready for my hols and tried on a size 12 summer dress that i had bought in the sale and it fits. Ok so i am only just a 14 and this is the only size 12 item i posess and admitedly it is a big 12, but makes me feel good none the less.

i woke up at 7 and didnt have to drag myself outta bed for a change, im wide awake, loads of energy...must be all the exercise i have been doing.

I don't know what to say!!! Tonight I went out with a little bit of make up on (bearing in mind I normally just push it to a bit of mascara) and i got told I've lost weight and I looked F***** amazin!!!! Cant stop smiling. What a boost!!!!

Whoohoo!! That's a brilliant feeling! How are you doing hun? XXX

Getting my summer clothes ready for my hols and tried on a size 12 summer dress that i had bought in the sale and it fits. Ok so i am only just a 14 and this is the only size 12 item i posess and admitedly it is a big 12, but makes me feel good none the less.
dont worry soon all your clothes will b size 12 . . . . ive got a pair of primarni (sounds better than primark) jeans that say size 10 . . . must b very big 10 but cudnt care less as long as it says 10 id wear the label inside out if i cud lol

Last night I 'invented' a very low syn cola bottle alternative!!! :D

Recipe and story are in the Recipe thread titled 'Serendipity and very low syn cola bottle jelly sweets'

For information: Cola bottle sweets are 1/2 syn each. This recipe made 26 ice-cube size jelly sweets for 1/2 syn!!!

Well after losing 23lbs somebody has finally commented that I look like I've lost weight :)

I've gone from a small 18 to a large 14 and was wondering if anybody was ever going to notice

I rewarded myself with one of the new chocolate and caramel Cornetto Enigmas yum yum yum :)

Just been out for dinner with one of my friends. She has just dropped me off and theb phoned me to say i need to get new jeans as mine are too baggy. I'm wearing the ones i only managed to get into a month ago!!:)

On the last notch of my belt now, will need a s/m one now! X

don't get a smaller one.. keep it and punch more holes in it..
I've got mine still from the attached picture, and it now reaches to my knee if only put through the first belt loop as in the picture, or it reaches the back belt loop on my jeans if I put it through all of them...

40094-albums2835-picture16898.jpg

40094-albums2835-picture18079.jpg

I'm looking forward to the day that it reaches all the way round back to the buckle.. :)

Back