NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Actually got my trainer on & went out in the garden with the kids to play football! (may not sound like much but for me running around is a big thing! lol)

Fantastic NSV for me - it is my birthday and I went out shopping with my mum this morning, I found a lovely dress in Monsoon and they didn't have a 14 so I tried on the 12 to see how far off it was fitting and.... It fitted! And it's a non-stretchy fabric! So now it is mine! I am a size 12 on my birthday*! I can't believe it!

*probably won't be for long because I've just had a lovely lunch with champagne and I have cake at home....

:birthday: :553: :candle1:

OWWW... painfull sort of NSV..

My phone just rang and I was rushing to answer it and my jogging bottoms fell round my ankles and I tripped over them and banged my shoulder on the doorframe..

My phone just rang and I was rushing to answer it and my jogging bottoms fell round my ankles and I tripped over them and banged my shoulder on the doorframe..
I'm sorry i shouldn't laugh at that, but i did! But anyway, hope you're ok, and well done for having baggy bottoms! lol

Well done ColJack. I bought a M & S straight skirt in their sale. It was 'to slim into' but I tried it on this morning and I could do the zip and button up fine. It's a bit 'pulled' across my tummy but as I was size 18 this time last year I'm dead chuffed!!

Oh mega OUCH! :character00264:
Hope you're ok ColJack :)

I had the best changing room moment! Was trying on a pair of size 12 gym leggings and they fit fine apart from the waist being a bit snug. Then I took then off to realise they were at size 8!!!! I got the 10s in the end to give me some more give on the waist but YAY!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I bounced on the tramploine with my neice, until SHE was tired, not me! W00t!!!! I outlast a 6 year old!

I had to go and buy some more vest tops as mine were all baggy and crap looking and I had to buy a *drumroll* size 12!!!
I've been a 16 since ever!
It is also my birthday on Thursday and I have got some money from the olds and am REALLY looking forward to shopping. I've only lost 12.5lbs but have lost 5 inches off my hips alone so deffo need to assess my sizes :)

Pinpant said:
I had to go and buy some more vest tops as mine were all baggy and crap looking and I had to buy a *drumroll* size 12!!!
I've been a 16 since ever!
It is also my birthday on Thursday and I have got some money from the olds and am REALLY looking forward to shopping. I've only lost 12.5lbs but have lost 5 inches off my hips alone so deffo need to assess my sizes :)

Well done! It's such a great feeling when your clothes feel looser. It means more than what you see on the scales sometimes!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm over the moon....I have fitted back into a pair of black slim fit, soze 12 city shorts that I bought 5 years ago. At my heaviest, I couldnt get them above mid thigh. I kept them as my 'aim' piece of clothing, and they fit again!! And not just fit if i breathe in and meet them at the ends, oh no...they are spot on and I am wearing them right now :)

ooh well done Nattymo....i havent even tried to fit in my jeans that ive been keeping in the hope that 1 day i will get back in to them! they are a very slim fitting size 10 and i know i am no where near yet! however i made my boyfriend see if he could get in them the other day..... and he did aswell the b**ger! lol

I've kept a VERY slim fitting pair if size 12's I can get them up but not fastened, they the only size 12's I can't get fastened up! That's my next target

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

My NSV this week was that i went out clubbing and measured and syned all my pre drinks and didn't drink while i was out AND i made food before i went out so i didn't get chips or subway on my way home :)

Had to drop my girls off to see their Dad today - i haven't seen him in a couple of months & first thing he says to me is...'you've lost weight!'....my reply...'Yes. Yes i have!' lol

"yes, about 14 stone of useless dead weight......... you.." :)
That cracked me up!!!! LMFAO!!!

Back