NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I had to have a sort out of clothes this morning as some were TOO BIG!!! And tried on some jeans & trousers that were previously too small & they fit!!!! One pair wouldn't even go over my hips properly the last time i tried them on! *super happy bunny*

Rayven said:
I had to have a sort out of clothes this morning as some were TOO BIG!!! And tried on some jeans & trousers that were previously too small & they fit!!!! One pair wouldn't even go over my hips properly the last time i tried them on! *super happy bunny*

Well done Rayven, you're doing brilliantly

Carry on at this rate, you'll have to take a mortgage for all your new outfits needed :)

That reminds me, I have a pair of white crop jeans (I have lovely slim ankles so it's the only bit I want to show), anyway last year I wore them and they were ok on the waist etc but when I tried driving in them It was agony as they were too tight on the knee!
Last week i wore them for a full day driving and all!

I have a few to add:

My ex housemate came to visit last week and said if I turned sideways he could hardly see me! He is a character and this is obviously far from the truth but it did make me smile! :D :D :D

I put a green boob tube top on at the weekend that I haven’t worn for over 2 years and IT FIT and I wasn’t constantly fiddling with it to stop the armpit fat thing hanging over the top! :rolleyes: Yaaay! :D

I need a new pair of white linen trousers as the ones I’ve got I can take down without undoing the zip!!! :D

Loving all the nsv's. The jeans which inspired me to start skimming world now pull up and down without undoing. I've also had the confidence to cut my hair really short! X

Going to a 40s themed street party tomorrow and I've just tried on a dress I haven't worn in years and it looks pretty good :) just done a fake tan as well, fingers crossed I'm not streaky when I wake up in the morning ;)

Stepped out of the shower yesterday & hubby says " I love your shape, your waist goes in now & it didn't used to"!!!

My fitness levels have definitely risen. In body pump I'm now using heavier weights but finding the class generally easier to do. And in Body Combat last night I kept going through all the cardiovascular stuff (skipping / running / knee-ups / etc) and kept wondering why all the youngsters kept having to stop for a rest.

My mum finally noticed that I've lost quite a bit of weight. It's only taken 2 stone!
People at work are complimenting me in how I look and my fitness levels are improving.
Hubby also said my back boobs are almost gone :)

I am on the last notch of my belt size M from Evans

Nov '10 to April '11 :)

Attachments

• NOV 10a.jpg
    NOV 10a.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 104
  • APRIL2011.jpg
    APRIL2011.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 107
Stayed in a hotel last night with a mahusive mirror opposite the shower... I don't know when it happened, but I have no rolls of back fat any more!! Not even little weeny rolls!

I can actually wear both my wedding ring and my engagement ring together! FIRST TIME EVER!!!!

WelshCake said:
I am on the last notch of my belt size M from Evans

Nov '10 to April '11 :)

Wow!!! You look amazing!! Serious inspiration :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Some more lovely NSVs again folks :clap:

Rayven -I love your wedding/engagement one -I only got to wear mine for about 6months before I couldn't get them on my pork sausage fingers :eek: -hubby got me a "stand in one" when we were in Kefalonia about 5 years ago and now its too big for my thumb and my original ones are back in place :D -it's an amazing feeling isn't it...

Well my latest NSV is that me n hubby went jogging early this morning and then straight on to the golf course (I just walk, hubby plays) -so 17,000 steps done n dusted :character00115: -then after lunch I went out and cut the lawn :angel09:
Anyway on the way back I stopped off at a lovely Turkish place I like to get my fruit from (in my running gear :eek:) and the lovely Turkish guy there commented in his best English that "ooohh you have so less fat" - "all my fruit must be good you have lost -THAT " and pointed to a full sack of spuds :rotflmao: .... he then proceeded to wave a cucumber and declare "you soon be like this" :p .... I decided he was being complimentary :giggle:

Back