NSVs - Non Scale Victories

"ooohh you have so less fat" - "all my fruit must be good you have lost -THAT " and pointed to a full sack of spuds :rotflmao: .... he then proceeded to wave a cucumber and declare "you soon be like this" :p ....
Love it!! xx

I have a chin!!! :D

Attachments

• mr & mrs a m cox23.jpg
    mr & mrs a m cox23.jpg
    438.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 28042011132.jpg
    28042011132.jpg
    445.5 KB · Views: 114
Oh WOW Rayven -what a difference :happy096:,

Nobody recognises me anymore!

Four different lots of neighbours walked past me and never even recognised me when I asked "Not speaking?"

Reaching target i marvellous, but actually quite scary at the same time if that makes sense?

Steve

Well done everyone I love this thread

I saw friends I've not seen for a couple of months last night and they all commented on how much weight I'd lost yey.

I had a clear out and now have a suitcase full of jeans that are too big for even using as over trousers for gardening / painting etc.. :)

shame too because at least 2 pairs have never been worn.. too small when ordered online on the way up, and too big by mile by the time I found them on the way back down.. :)

Recon any charity shop would be able to sell size 60+ clothes?

Great news on the clear out ColJack :happy096:...

Maximus -ooohh you could just pretend to be a whole different person -who knows what you could hear from your neighbours :p

Well Im afraid Im back with another NSV (Im greedy and see the smallest thing as a NSV :gimi:)

I have just been out for a jog with hubby -bless him he had a round of golf this morning and still I drag him out :sign0151:... anyway we set off through our woodland track -but had to walk a bit because it was slippy under foot so I suggested a detour to hubby that meant coming down onto the main road -which of course meant there could be lots of people who hubby works with to see :eek: -anyway that is what we did AND I jogged all the way to the front door :happy036:. It was about 5,000 steps in total but as we know "every little helps" :p -oooh and far too much info -but hubby reckons I moved so fast due to "wind assistance" -and he had to hang back as "I smell like a rotting dead dog" :eek:-the things we have to put up with to lose weight ehh!!! :rotflmao:
Weigh in for me in the morning and if I manage to shift 1.5lb I only have 3st left to shift to hit the top of my healthy weight range :bliss:

Keep em coming everyone and keep up the great work!!!

Bought a short dress halter neck dress for my holidays today. Tried it on and it fit really well, wasn't until i took it off that i realised there was a side zip.

First time in years i have tried a dress on and felt that i actually looked quite good in it.

Bought a top & dress from peacocks today without trying on - bought in my mew dress size and they are too big. Thought they looked a bit big in the shop but MIL told me Peacocks are quite skimpy on sizing! Now need to return & get a size 16 - have not been in a size 16 in anything for 10 years!!

I'm on cloud 9 today cos 2 customers came into the shop and commented on my weight loss.

First one was a lady that comes in now and again and we got talking about weddings - she was looking for earrings to go with her outfit as mother of the groom and I will be step-mother of the bride in August. I told her I wanted to lose another dress size at least to get down to a 14 or a 12 if I'm really lucky, to which she said I didn't look any bigger than that now. (clever dressing on my part - you can't go wrong with a good edge-to-edge, long cardigan ;) ) When I told her I was an 18/20 about 8 weeks ago she gasped, stating she never thought I was anywhere near that size (see previous comment re clever dressing, lol, and bear in mind we've had a very long winter during which all I ever wore for work were leggings, long jumpers, ugg boots and a thick, padded body warmer).

The second customer was actually my brothers GF that I haven't seen since christmas and her first words to me were "God!!! You've lost some right weight!!!! - how have you done it?"

That was my cue to sing the virtues of the SW plan and how easy I'm finding it. . . . . .

she says as she takes another swig of V & C !!!! lol

:hide:

Bit of a sad NSV but i can actually shave my legs without nicking the flabby skin at the back of my knees!!!! lol

Went for a nose around the charity shops yesterday and tried on two size 12 dresses - both fit! This is insane, I have never been a size 12, I went from being a child to being a size 14...and then got bigger! The next step is to try on some trousers/jeans in a 12, I doubt they'll fit but it'll be fun to see how far off I am.

If anyone has clothes that aren't fit for a charity shop you can bag it stick a label on it saying 'rags do not sort' and take it to the charity shop, don't overfill the bags. They charities get paid by weight.

If anyone has clothes that aren't fit for a charity shop you can bag it stick a label on it saying 'rags do not sort' and take it to the charity shop, don't overfill the bags. They charities get paid by weight.

Thanks for the tip Shirleen - never realised this but its obvious now you tell me. lol

well done everyone!!! xx

I have a bit of a wait for a train and it's a big station with shops so I went to DP and tried on a pair of size 12 trousers and they fit! Dunno what the sizing's like in DP cos I don't shop there a lot but still happy!

Copied over from my diary because I'm so chuffed!

I picked up my measurements notebook this morning and since March 7th (when I started measuring) I've lost:

1 inch off my left arm
1/2 an inch off my right arm
4 inches off my bust
2.5 inches off my chest
5 inches off my spare tyre
5 inches off my waist
3 inches off my hips
an my legs've stayed the same :D

so that is TWENTY ONE INCHES less of me in two months :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I also did a wee try on of the things I'd not managed the last time I did a try on and I can get into the skirt and pinafore in my signature (I can't breathe or sit down in them yet, but SOON!). I'm going out for my brothers birthday later this week (steak and salad are planned ;)) and I'll have a lovely slinky outfit to wear :D SO CHUFFED :D

Back