NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Claracluck9 said:
Managed to fasten a pair of size 12 jeans from Next! They are going back as too tight but just pleased they fastened! Bought another pair in size 14 and are a fab fit even a bit on the loose side but keeping as were only £5 and my others are falling off my bum! X

Keep them! You will then have something to work towards :). Well done

Well done on some amazing NSVs everyone :happy096:

Well this time Im here to claim a NSV for hubby ;)

Along with my clothes that arrived the other day - some came for hubby, well I ordered the size he was when we last measured (not that long ago really) ... well he tried some trousers on that fell straight down again :eek:, he decided they must have the sizing wrong -so I got out the tape measure and he has gone from a 42" waist to a 36" waist :happy036:
he stood there looking shocked and was all gob smacked and declared "ooohh I don't know how I have done that!" -
hmm well -"hello :wavey:" I do, as I put him on the plan and he just eats what I put in front of him ;)
He is happy as he doesn't have to think about it -I just plan his day without saying anything and save syns etc so he can still have his beers;)

ooh and whilst Im here I will claim one for myself :giggle: -I went out this afternoon for my 1st jog all on my own -even though it was realy windy and spitting... and I loved it -so now I have no excuse not to do it on a regular basis. The route I knew only covers 1k (although its along fields and through woods and quite hilly)so next time I will add a loop ;)

Keep up the amazing work everyone -you are all truely inspirational :clap:

kingleds said:
Keep them! You will then have something to work towards :). Well done

Would have done but they were a bit short unfortunately as they were a bargain too! Might see if they have a pair of long length ones when I take them back!

I've stayed the same at weigh in this week :doh: but I've lost 3" off my waist since I began, so not all bad I guess ;) Can't help but be a wee bitty disappointed tho' :sigh:
Well done to all on your NSVs - some real crackers in here :wow:

:wavey:

last week i walked past the buffet king chinese drooling at the gorgeous smells. then i had a diet coke and fruit bag in maccy ds another day when everyone was eating lovely yummy food from there. i didnt even nick a chip lol.
i was at boot camp this week on tuesday and i wasnt as exhausted after it lol :D

mia_queenbee said:
last week i walked past the buffet king chinese drooling at the gorgeous smells. then i had a diet coke and fruit bag in maccy ds another day when everyone was eating lovely yummy food from there. i didnt even nick a chip lol.
i was at boot camp this week on tuesday and i wasnt as exhausted after it lol :D

Give that girl a shiney!! That's some amazing will power you've got there gel! Think I would have nicked at least 1 or 10 chips lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Give that girl a shiney!! That's some amazing will power you've got there gel! Think I would have nicked at least 1 or 10 chips lol

god knows where it come from, think it was cos me best mate was there and i know she has gained weight eating all junk so i got a bit of a cob on n refused to eat them lol. think i need get a cob on more offen :D

I tried on a size 16 trousers and they fitted!! Not very nice trousers in the end funny crotch but I managed to get them on and do up!! Cant rem the last time I got a 16 for my bottom half!' xx

I went shopping yesterday and got lots of new clothes in a size 12 and some in a size 10! And they all fit lovely. Considering this time last year I was struggling to get into a 20 it's a pretty big achievement for me! Husband's not impressed that I love clothes shopping now! His bank balance is taking quite a hit :):)

Wannabe skinnymini said:
I went shopping yesterday and got lots of new clothes in a size 12 and some in a size 10! And they all fit lovely. Considering this time last year I was struggling to get into a 20 it's a pretty big achievement for me! Husband's not impressed that I love clothes shopping now! His bank balance is taking quite a hit :):)

That's such a huge change! Well done :) you deserve lots of lovely new clothes!! Wow!!

That's fantastic! This is my goal too, reading about NSV's like yours makes me believe I will do it! Bet you feel amazing:D

Tried on a pair of size 12 denim shorts that fit me when I was a size 10/12. Cried a little because I had to pull them up with effort to get them over my bum. Then realised the zip was done up!!! So I'm pretty pleased with that!

Also seem to have lost about 3 inches off my waist. Sz12 Trousers are all too big!

Wow, that's fantastic, congrats! That's an incredible difference!

Wannabe skinnymini said:

Congrats, such an amazing feeling and such an amazing achievement :0)

In the hairdressers this morning, no make up on and felt a bit frumpy and she said wow you look great, you have lost weight!!! :)

And I got some new jeans so I don't look like mc hammer anymore and they are 2 sizes smaller than the ones I have been wearing!!!

And the tommy hilfiger coat I bought in USA in nov which wouldn't close on me now closes fully and is comfortable!!

It's been a good morning :)

I've been going to a Step & Sculpt aerobics class for a month or so now, and I've struggled to keep up - I've had to do some of the moves on the floor rather than on the step because I can't quite keep up. But yesterday I managed to do the whole class and keep up with everyone else :D :D :D

Omg I have waited months for a nsv and had three in one day yesterday. The instructor of my vast attack and step class said someone who hadn't been to class for a month made a comment to her that I look so different.

Someone at work who I have not told in on a diet said I was looking like I lost a lot of weight

The guy on reception at the gym said I looked great and that the classes are obviously working.

Wow I felt on cloud nine last night

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Two people said to me today that I looked like I had lost weight :D Still don't feel like I have though.

One of the drs at work told me I had list weight! I'm so pleased because there's no way he would know I was on sw...

He's the first person to notice too AND I was in my ugly blue nursing uniform at the time - big smiles all round :D

Bernie

Back