NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Oh!!!
I have a NSV!!
I have had two uni friends this week say I'm looking slimmer but they know I am dieting...
So tonight at sign language the teacher ( who's deaf) signs to me ' have you lost weight, you look slim' I enthusiastically signed yes! She said I thought so
She didn't know I was dieting so yay!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I noticed that, although my tummy still sticks out (which I think it probably always will - even when I was a size 8 16 year old it wasn't flat), it no longer hangs down in a fold.

And, looking for some trousers for work I tried on some I'd stuck at the back of the cupboard because they'd arrived by post and were too tiny. I remember at the time laughing at myself because I didn't think I'd ever fit in them but liked them too much to get rid of them. HAH!! I love it when I prove myself wrong.

Oh my lord two causes of celebration today - made it into the 10stone bracket, and, just as important, rooted out all my size 14 jeans and they all fit! Woohoo! Haven't been this size in ages! God I love slimming world!

Peculiar NSV for me today - last night was really warm, but I realised this morning that I hadn't been bothered by a sweaty chest or neck.... because I have fewer chins and a longer neck now! :D

im a d cup, i was a ff cup when i began, put on my new bra from ann summers and my boobs were 'just there', lol my old bra was so ill fitting that they were hanging down my waist haha, shameful!!! :)

Lucky you, I was an F cup when I started and now I'm a G. :eek: I'm still wearing the same size tops (14/16), but at least I've gone down 2/3 sizes (10/12) on the bottom - no way I could wear a non stretchy dress now.

I finished my 10000 word drama dissertation today and got it bound, personal victory because before uni I couldn't write a grocery list! Xxx

I finished my 10000 word drama dissertation today and got it bound, personal victory because before uni I couldn't write a grocery list! Xxx

Well done misspinky8 :woohoo:
You studying drama then? :giggle:
10000 words! Crikey ! :eek:
Good luck with the next step, whatever that may be ;)

I was at work in my nurses uniform (which is a size 22 - which at one point was tight :s) and one of the midwives I was working with came up and grabbed at all the extra fabric and told me I needed a new uniform as I was disappearing in it!!
I won't be buying the size 16 uniform i need as I qualify and finish uni in July/aug so hopefully I'll be getting the size 14 by then!! X

I bought and fit in a lovely pair of size 8 jeans from republic!! :) not sure how their sizing compares to other shops but I'm chuffed :)

ooh thats good niicolaa! :) xx

i did a fitness test last night at my exercise group......and survived!!!! now that is a blooming miracle haha :)

Today i realised its 5 months since i had a KFC - even though i walk past it 4 times a week!! The smell doesn't even bother me anymore!

Today i realised its 5 months since i had a KFC - even though i walk past it 4 times a week!! The smell doesn't even bother me anymore!
i was thinking about this the other day and its 9 months since i had a maccy d's or kfc, i often sit in there with my hubby while he stuffs his face and i have a diet coke, doesn't bother me anymore either, its good :)

I met a friend on Monday and she commented on how lovely my skin is :D she thought I was wearing foundation when I wasn't! And when she hugged me she said 'oooo there's less of you to hug now!' lol

I fit into a 14 yesterday... Ok they are a big 14 but it's a 14 none the less.

I kinda want to wear them inside out so people can see!

Another person at work commented on my now oversized uniform and how I was smaller eak!! Xxx

I have two NSV's. It was really hot on the tube and I realised I don't have the two rolls of back fat that used to sit on each other and get really sweaty any more (I was QUITE the catch!!!;) )

My fairly new size 16 jeans nearly fell down walking up the escalator this morning so I've just been to try on some 14s and they fit perfectly!! I haven't been a size 14 for 15 years!!!

Yay for NSVs!!!!! :happy036:

I had a big night out last weekend and decided to buy a new dress, I tried my size and it was too big!! Had to get a 14, I was so delighted.
To make it even better everybody was saying how amazing I looked. STS at WI but I didn't mind cause I felt so good about myself!!

Back