NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I love reading these!

I realized today that I no longer have to struggle to tie my shoes. Small victories make life easier.

Good Morning all

Well done on all the super NSVs everyone -it really does keep you going doesn't it :happy036:

I have a couple more :D, I had some more clothes arrive yesterday -I ordered 14s -taking advantage of the sales to get some slightly heavier autumnal stuff -so figured 14 would be fine by then -and :banana dancer: 3 tops fit now -I can only assume they are generous as they aren't stretchy. 1 pair of trousers fit although they DO have stretch in them -but they button n zip without the old lie on the bed, poke it all in, zip it up and then stop breathing routine :rotflmao: -just put em on, button n zip and are really comfy. The other stuff is in varying stages of fit but a bit clingy, hmmm not quite and not on your nelly :giggle:

ooh oooh and I got a pair of gorgeous going out shoes (Im generally a flat girl) and they are really heavy and soooooo pretty , well I think so -now I just have to learn to walk in them :rotflmao:
s2454658c228_1.jpg

We also went to play badminton again yesterday -only my 2nd ever attempt and hubby was amazed how quick I could shift my *ss around the court - we played non-stop for 1hr and it was hubby who declared "Im done" not me :sign0151:

Keep up the great work everyone...

Well done Capricorn! Lovely new shoes :D, sounds like your husband is really supporting you on your journey :)
Thanks Trixy -the shoes were only about £7.50 in the sale ;)
Hubby is a bloomin diamond - I have got him out jogging with me, playing badminton and thats on top of our walks around the golf course, his P.T at work twice a week, hockey practice .... he should be like a pipe cleaner :p
It really does make it so much easier that he is so supportive.

This is my first NSV!

I went back to work yesterday after a few weeks Leave and everyone kept saying how well and healthy I look and then one guy said "everyone looked at you when you came in the room, phoa" lol I went bright red and said "as if!".. I mean I'm just under 16stone wearing size 18 clothes I'm hardly phoa but was nice to hear it!

He then went on to say how much weight I've lost, I actually put on whilst I was away but think people have noticed because they haven't seen me, they don't know I'm doing SW either.. So even though it was Friday 13th I had a good first day back at work! X

I have just bought a size 10 dress from Wallis & tried it on for hubby & ........he doesn't like it, says it doesn't show off my newly found waist!!! In all honesty he's right & I love it that he's honest, but in a funny way I dont care coz it was a size 10....yeehaa!!!

Love the shoes Capricorn!! Xx

i went for a 2 mile run this morning with a hangover........i don't understand the logic either but it didn't kill me lol, i must be insane :)

Nsv for me was when my eternally slim sister ( I am sure Mum got the wrong kid at the hospital! ) came into work and I was with my back to her, she tapped me on the shoulder and said, ' is Michelle in work today' I turned around and she quite audibly gasped, then said 'what have you done with the rest of you'... skinny sis nil... fat sis one! ...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well done everyone on the fantastic NSV

My 2nd NSV :D
I have been a size 32 for years and my clothes have been getting looser recently. I haddnt realised how loose until I nearly lost my trousers at work this week. So I took a trip to evans yesterday and was so pleased to fit into a size 28 trouser. I bought one pair of 28 jeans and one pair of black trousers for work size 28. I also bought a pair of 26 jeans for when I loose some more so diddnt bother trying them on as was so amazed I was now a 28. Anyway the devil in me decided to see how far I could get the 26 jeans up my legs and ... they fit perfectly. I cant believe it, I have gone from a 32 to a 26/28. I am so happy

Not really an NSV but have been off plan the last couple of weeks and only gained 4lbs in total - sounds a lot but before i changed my eating habits i could have easily gained 5 or 6 in ONE WEEK!!
So although off plan i am making healthier choices.

Incredible pictures ellebear :wow: What a transformation, You've obviously worked very hard - :happy096:

Incredible pictures ellebear :wow: What a transformation, You've obviously worked very hard - :happy096:

Its not an overnight weigh loss, i wont lie - i have had months where my heart hasnt been in it - but i am getting there now - got my wedding in 5 months and i have a small wedding dress to fit into! I need to lose 2 inches from my back/bust to get to the right size - so thats my current aim!!!

Thanks for the lovely comments though xx

Back