NSVs - Non Scale Victories

My greatest accomplishment so far is that my arse now fits on the train seat :sigh: Woo hoo!:D

I had to buy new work trousers - they are a size 14!!! OK they are tight at the moment but they do up and a wore them all day at work on Friday. I still have a long way to go so I am beginning to think I may get into a size 12 for the first time since I was a teenager!!!!!

Had my first compliment from my own brother today :) 'bloody hell sis! You're a bit gorgeous aren't you?! Gonna have to start taking you out so i can fight em off for you! So, when is him indoors gonna make himself pretty eh?!'

That. Made. My. Week!!!!!!

Well i was in a rather gorgeous lipsy dress, skinny jeans and some heeled sandals that i'd bought and was so heavy my feet hated taking me outdoors wearing them.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *4st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Tinkerbellarella said:
Had my first compliment from my own brother today :) 'bloody hell sis! You're a bit gorgeous aren't you?! Gonna have to start taking you out so i can fight em off for you! So, when is him indoors gonna make himself pretty eh?!'

That. Made. My. Week!!!!!!

Well i was in a rather gorgeous lipsy dress, skinny jeans and some heeled sandals that i'd bought and was so heavy my feet hated taking me outdoors wearing them.

Aw!! This put a big smile on my face :)

ooh i managed to get a fitted size 14 dress from new look today - it looks lovely - i am very happy.

Will have to take a piccie once my legs are in better 'shape' they are still super thick and chunky in my opinion!!! why is it that fat goes from the places you want it to slower than anywhere else.

Also bought two new bras, as my others were a little big from washing and losing a little more weight. Have 2 shiny new ones now and only lost a cup size from a FF to a F :D hoorah! xxx

Morning all :wavey:

Lovely NSVs again everyone....

I have an odd one... hubby commented yesterday that my hair looked really shiny -and "what have you got on it?" - do you know what?... he is right -my hair has gone really really shiny (I never got it this shiney with shine spray:p) ..... must be all the nuts, avocado, oily fish and oils Im getting :bliss:. The other odd thing is that my hair is getting wavey too :confused: -I have always had hair that kinks out on 1 side and in on the other :p -but now, even when I have just washed and combed it -its developing loose ringlets :confused:

ooohh and I did 1hr 10mins in the gym this morning - starting with a 2km jog at 8km per hour -I gave the whole thing some welly and even though I came out looking like a sweaty dish cloth :p -I didn't have my usual day glo red face :happy036:-

CAPRICORN said:
Morning all :wavey:

Lovely NSVs again everyone....

I have an odd one... hubby commented yesterday that my hair looked really shiny -and "what have you got on it?" - do you know what?... he is right -my hair has gone really really shiny (I never got it this shiney with shine spray:p) ..... must be all the nuts, avocado, oily fish and oils Im getting :bliss:. The other odd thing is that my hair is getting wavey too :confused: -I have always had hair that kinks out on 1 side and in on the other :p -but now, even when I have just washed and combed it -its developing loose ringlets :confused:

ooohh and I did 1hr 10mins in the gym this morning - starting with a 2km jog at 8km per hour -I gave the whole thing some welly and even though I came out looking like a sweaty dish cloth :p -I didn't have my usual day glo red face :happy036:-

You will find that eating well, and drinking more water will make your hair and nails improve... I find my skin gets a glow and as I can be quite flushed this calms down too... It's all good babe... Well done... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Love this thread!! Well done everyone:D

Whilst walking the dog yesterday with my hubby and son the swings were empty so i got on and had a swing:D:D haven't been on a swing in years it felt brilliant!!

Brilliant NSV's! I just decided to treat myself to a new pair of trousers as got hardly anything that fits! I got a pair of size 12's from Asda without trying them on. Got home & tried them on while breathing in thinking they wouldn't fit & they actually a little to loose! :)
I also bought a new belt size small/medium

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

well it is throwing it down, and it has done all day....however the insane person inside of me is still going to my bootcamp style exercise class outdoors tonight. 9 months ago i would'nt have even considered even going out in the rain!!! :)

well it is throwing it down, and it has done all day....however the insane person inside of me is still going to my bootcamp style exercise class outdoors tonight. 9 months ago i would'nt have even considered even going out in the rain!!! :)

Yey, well done.

I know what you mean, I am doing C25K and I am 4 weeks into it. Tonight I planned to do my W4D1 run and it was raining - I still went!!!!

Yr all putting me to shame! Me............................. went to the pub with hubby, only diet coke though! Could have been a lot worse seeing everyone drinking rose wine grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !

I am officially a size 26 trousers as all three pairs of 26 jeans I bought on eBay fit. In February I was struggling to get into a size 32 ! I have ordered some size 24 jeans on eBay now ready for a few weeks time , I'm amazed!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

katoof said:
I am officially a size 26 trousers as all three pairs of 26 jeans I bought on eBay fit. In February I was struggling to get into a size 32 ! I have ordered some size 24 jeans on eBay now ready for a few weeks time , I'm amazed!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Wow! Well done! That is quite a dress size drop!!! Feeling good i hope? No make that feeling fantastic? U deserve a huge pat on the back. Good on you!!!

Bought a long maxi dress from a market stall on Saturday, free size, I wore it last night to serve behind the bar in, one regular customer said, that's a nice dress, I hadn't realise how slim you were! Gosh! Did he mean me? ...

sleepytimesadie said:
Bought a long maxi dress from a market stall on Saturday, free size, I wore it last night to serve behind the bar in, one regular customer said, that's a nice dress, I hadn't realise how slim you were! Gosh! Did he mean me? ...

:) :) :)

Back