NSVs - Non Scale Victories

i just found a chocolate in my bag (from an Indian Restaurant) - no idea how long its been there, but i have not eaten it.

hoping said:
Kind of a silly one! But.... After joining the gym at the weekend I have done 3 days in a row of 60 min solid cardio!! Feel very proud of myself! :)

Not a silly one, its an impressive one ! Well done you !

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

That's a good sign, although mine is agony as have sprained ankle lol, aching is good though! So pleased you are enjoying it !

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Tried on some jeans I bought in New York 2 years ago that never fitted. And they zip up!!!!!!! Need to lose a couple more pounds to feel comfortable in . Vang wait cause there lovely fitting . :)

Bought some size 12 shorts and they seemed a bit big!!!! So I took them back and bought a size 10 instead, they zipped up!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK a little tight, but not at target yet, couldnt believe it, the scales keep telling me otherwise, but I was made up! My sister came over the other day, not seen her for ages and she said I looked so much slimmer! Result:D:D:D:D

Was feeling totally disheartened at gaining 1.5lbs this week (I've been doing gym classes every day plus 30 Day Shred dvd) so started trying on clothes in my wardrobe to see if the inch losses have made a difference - my little black dress that I wasn't able to wear to work Xmas party as it wouldn't zip up :( now does :p Yay!

Went for some new clothes as I was having to hold up my trousers to stop the world seeing my bum and I am now a 14. Wen I started I couldn't fit in my 18s I am so happy. Not been a 14 since I met my partner 7yrs ago :)

Took a packed tea to watch take that that I ate in the car. Didn't have anything to eat while I was there and they smelled so good!

My Bro lives in London, came home to see his Sis last night, walked in to the pub and said the nicest thing, "Wow, my Sis has always been beautiful, but now she's slim too" ... Ah, my Bro's the best...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

This may not sound like a big deal to anyone but I wore cropped trousers for the first time ever in this country . Just been for a walk and pic Nic in the park. I have always hated my cankles but I think it's just in my head I know there not even that bad. Anyway hubby always tells me he doesn't know what I'm talking about and glad I had the confidence to wear them cause its boiling out there.

Forgot to say they are still Bridget Jones size!lol

Don't diminish the achievement acc, you've done amazingly well :woohoo:
Every change should be welcomed :welcome2: & celebrated :banana dancer:
Wish my knicks would get smaller ;)

Yesterday I managed to fit into a size 14! I haven't been a 14 in about 10 years! Soo excited! I know they are a big fitting because some places I even have difficulty getting into a size 16 but it's the label that matters! :D

I wore a skirt for the first time in ages, and my husband said my legs looked great... He said they looked less 'bubbly' what he meant was less celulite!!! (I think that's a compliment!!!!) lol?

Back