NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Hope you dont think I was taking the mick, it was the amount of them I found funny x

Not at all hunni it was/is excessive, working from home it was easy to shower then put clean jamas on to slob around in them all day as they were so comfy, now I'm in a size 18 jeans I make sure I get dressed as soon as I have had my shower

Today I'm wearing size 16 trousers and they fit perfectly :D A lady at work did a massive double-take when I walked into her office, haha - I guess they show off my weight loss more than the floaty skirts I usually wear!

I also finally caved in today and went to Primark to buy myself some new smaller knickers, lol - £2.50 for five pairs, an absolute bargain!

I tried on a pair of size 14 trousers in tesco tonight and they fitted!!!!! A little tight round the rear end and thighs but they do up without breathing in!! (my problem is small waist big hips!)

Tried on some 14 jeans, bit tight but def getting there lol

So I bought the trousers for work, will be a few weeks before I wear them but I can't believe it, I dont remember being a 14 since my late teens and I'm 31!! Started my journey in size 20 trousers.

. . . working from home it was easy to shower then put clean jamas on to slob around in them all day as they were so comfy, now I'm in a size 18 jeans I make sure I get dressed as soon as I have had my shower
Replace "working from home" with "being retired" and I can identify with this.
And also replace jimjams with nighties. I lived in "pretty" sloppy ones from BHS and M&S. Mind you, I still do as I really can't be faffed with getting dressed!

My parents bought me a lovely skirt suit a couple of years ago for my birthday as I was going to meet the Queen & Prince Philip!........Im now having to take it to a seamstress to take in as I want to wear it for another posh doo! May sound a bit odd, but it was probably the last thing my dad bought for me before he passed away, so I really want to wear it again.......will probably cost more to have it altered than it would to buy a new outfit!!!

I'm sorry, I keep reading this at the top of the page and now I have to ask.......how, what, why? Is it something you can share?

my sizing brain has caught up with me now. Before I would choose a size18 or a 20 - cos i knew it would be okay. Now i select 14's or 16's and try them on.....most of the time they fit :) nice to be a 'normal-ish' size sometimes, and much better than my starting size of 22/24!!

Love the SW xxx

Not at all hunni it was/is excessive, working from home it was easy to shower then put clean jamas on to slob around in them all day as they were so comfy, now I'm in a size 18 jeans I make sure I get dressed as soon as I have had my shower

Hey Welshcake :D What is it you do (if I can ask ;))?
Mo x

Sorry, dont understand the question....what would you like to know?

I think we all want to know why you were meeting the Queen and Prince Phillip

I ran across the car park to avoid the rAin - and didn't get out of breath when did this happen lol x

Congrats everyone!

I had a fun wee NSV today; I had to go over to our satellite site today, and it's far enough away that I usually really feel it by the time I get there.

Today I turned down two lifts back to the main office and walked it and barely noticed I'd done anything - and I'm not well today!

Nearly every day someone in work pinches my waist and calls me skinny - skinny!!!! i still have 2 odd stone to loose but it all helps with the process ;)

Back