NSVs - Non Scale Victories

yey i got into a size 10 playsuit from new look ( I was popping out of a size 14 8weeks ago!!) i was jumping up and down in the changing room! Of course I bought it :0 xx

Last edited:
Was getting a bit fed up as all my clothes still fit me although a little loose not a lot, then it was pointed out to me that they are very saggy at the back, it seems my bum and the back of my legs have been shrinking. :)

So I went to try on clothes in the shops and I now fit a size 20 for the first time in 15 years, everything is still to long for me though so I need to slim into the short arse range.

yey i got into a size 10 playsuit from new look ( I was popping out of a size 14 8weeks ago!!) i was jumping up and down in the changing room! Of course I bought it :0 xx

Oooo I got a size 10 playsuit from new look for my jollies too and was also over the moon!!!! Wonder if we got the same one :D

I bought my first pair of size 14 jeans at the weekend!! Woop!

Was struggling to get into 16s and some 18s at Christmas xx

Katerpillar said:
Oooo I got a size 10 playsuit from new look for my jollies too and was also over the moon!!!! Wonder if we got the same one :D

Ha ha love it! It's blue 1shouldered with I think birds on it? If I feel slim on hols I will post a pic!! What is yours like? I funny if we got the same!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had a nice wee NSV - I was away a couple of weekends ago with work and now all the pictures have started going up on face book. I don't hate the pictures at all because now I only have two chins, not three! Next time I'm away with those particular people is October and I fully intend only to have one chin then :D

Being able to pull my jeans out a good 5 inches! Wahoo they are hugeeee :) and I've lost a total of 20 inches off my bod! My boobs may be shrinking but so be it! I will be buying a new wardrobe! Xx

I had to make an extra hole in my belt this evening -I've gone from the first hole when I started out to the last one (granted it's only got 4 in the first place!) and beyond to a new fifth hole :D

Also, hubby said earlier that it was time I bought some new work clothes as I look like a little girl dressing up in her mammy's clothes today - very sweet of him, but a slight exaggeration.

I have completed 4 days of the 30 day shred. In a row. In the mornings.

Day 5 here i come. xxx

Oh and yet again, i can say that i am the lightest i have been in my adult life. Huzzah! x

After a massive loss this week after going back to basics i was getting dressed and caught sight of myself in the mirror and could actually see exactly where it had come off! First time in 6 1/2 stone i can honestly say ive noticed a difference

Hi hun, oooh a playsuit in a size 10!!! I am sooo envious!! Have you got a piccie?!! Hope all is well with you lovely girl!!XXX

Hello there petal! I know I could hardly believe it myself - I took a 10 and a 12 in and to be honest they both looked (and felt) exactly the same (weird!) - so I obviously took the 10!!! I was practically dancing round the changing room! Still feels weird buying size 10 clothes when this time last year I was buying 16's! Happy days! No piccies of me in it (un)fortunately - but this is the one….little bit boring I know.....still can't get out of black / beige / brown for some reason!

http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/playsuits-and-jumpsuits/linen-drawstring-playsuit_216758016

Hope you are good chickie :D - I will have a little nosy at your diary when I have my 3 o'clock cuppa! :) xxxx

Katerpillar said:
Hello there petal! I know I could hardly believe it myself - I took a 10 and a 12 in and to be honest they both looked (and felt) exactly the same (weird!) - so I obviously took the 10!!! I was practically dancing round the changing room! Still feels weird buying size 10 clothes when this time last year I was buying 16's! Happy days! No piccies of me in it (un)fortunately - but this is the one....little bit boring I know.....still can't get out of black / beige / brown for some reason!

http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/playsuits-and-jumpsuits/linen-drawstring-playsuit_216758016

Hope you are good chickie :D - I will have a little nosy at your diary when I have my 3 o'clock cuppa! :) xxxx

Ooo nice it isn't the same as mine tho! I didn't see that one :) xx

After the too-big birthday pressie episode I ordered some new dresses from a catalogue in 30/32 and a 26/28 just to be on the safe side and the 26/28 is a perfect fit! Yayyyyy!!! I am no longer the biggest size in the catalogue! :flirt2: Woo-hoo!!!:D

Not even sure whether to keep the 26/28 or send it back cos in another stone even that'll be too big;)

Also my favourite dress which I always liked cos it was a flattering shape on me now looks like a bit of a sack :( Which is kind of sad cos it's a very pretty dress. Might have to polish up my sewing skills :)

Good evening all

Super NSVS everyone :happy096:

I have a few more to claim :D

Yesterday I made a start on re-sorting my wardrobes - I have the "wear it " wardrobe and the "waiting wardrobe" *as in waiting to fit :p *(its all stuff I got in the sales -so all nice n new :gimi:)-so I have moved some too big stuff out of the *wear it one* and moved some of the previously too small stuff over from the *waiting one* .... a couple were 14s :faint2: -although obviously generously cut me thinks... but I don't care -the lablel says 14 and so 14s they are ;)
Im now "sale stalking" only eyeing up size 12s ready to slim into -most amazing of all is that I KNOW I will do it -I have never felt so sure of getting to target as I have since I started on SW :heartpump:

Then today I was at the gym again and as I was sat on the bike I was actually approached by someone me n hubby knew-and asked for diet n weight loss tips as "you have lost so much and look so well*:giggle: the best bit was that I started reeling off stuff rather than going all bright red and feeling embarrassed and mumbling about how much more I have more to shift :bliss:
Said woman is my height and only weighs 11st -so it was nice to see roughly what I could look like in a couple of stones :cross:

Oh and on the gym front -today I did 1hr 15, then walked the scenic way home -which was more scenic than anticipated -50mins it took :p and then me n hubby went this afternoon and spent 1.5hrs playing badminton :character00115: -Im becoming an exercise junky :happy036:

Finally -one for hubby, he was on the golf course yesterday and his tailored shorts were slipping so he went to tighten his belt and realised he was on the smallest hole -:happy036: -so he just had to make do with baggy pants ;)

Have a lovely evening all and keep up the great work!!

Some totally amazing NSV's there everyone :wow:
Maybe I'l have one of my own to post one day soon ;)
Love reading this thread, gives one hope ;)

WOW:eek::) well done!!!!

Just brought a top in H&M that's a Medium never thought I'd see the day!!! Well pleased :)

Back