NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Me and my partner fitting into a skirt I used to wear :confused:

Attachments

• 2 in skirt.jpg
    2 in skirt.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 84
Going for a 1hr 20 min walk in rain that was bad we nearly swimming in it, never thought I'd be so keen to do exercise!

*woohoo* its been "stickied" :clap:

Great nsvs everyone...

OK a fairly big one today.......

After fitting in to size 14 trousers last week and having gone through my clothes to find I have pretty much shrunk out of everything, I paid a visit to Matalan.

I tried on size 14 tops and figured I try on a size 12 to see how far I had to go..............well they fitted!!!!!!!

Not only that but after trying on size 14 jeans, I thought what the hell, lets see how far I can get a 12 up.

OMG I HAVE SIZE 12 JEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a bit of a cop out, I do think clothes are more generously cut, I'm sure I was smaller than this last time I was a 12 (about 15 years ago!!) and with 2 stone still to go I might even make it to a 10!!

I was a size 20 in Sept 2010, and ok theres a little muffin top but omg they do up and are wearable and I damn well bought them!

I honestly never in a million years expected to get this far. Thank you SW and the group here, cos it really works x

OK a fairly big one today.......

After fitting in to size 14 trousers last week and having gone through my clothes to find I have pretty much shrunk out of everything, I paid a visit to Matalan.

I tried on size 14 tops and figured I try on a size 12 to see how far I had to go..............well they fitted!!!!!!!

Not only that but after trying on size 14 jeans, I thought what the hell, lets see how far I can get a 12 up.

OMG I HAVE SIZE 12 JEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a bit of a cop out, I do think clothes are more generously cut, I'm sure I was smaller than this last time I was a 12 (about 15 years ago!!) and with 2 stone still to go I might even make it to a 10!!

I was a size 20 in Sept 2010, and ok theres a little muffin top but omg they do up and are wearable and I damn well bought them!

I honestly never in a million years expected to get this far. Thank you SW and the group here, cos it really works x

That's awesome hun! Well done, I can't wait until I fit into a 12

I went out last night and wore a dress with leggings for only the 3 Rd time in my life. I felt great as I normally wear jeans and a top. So I felt really girly.

Also we went to pizza hut and j planned to get the chilli chicken pasta and s bowl of syn free salad with a little naughty blue cheese dressing and wasn't even tempted by the cheesy bites. I stuck to rum and diet coke all night too. Oh and no treats on the way home either.

HELLO WILLPOWER

catmonkey said:
I went out last night and wore a dress with leggings for only the 3 Rd time in my life. I felt great as I normally wear jeans and a top. So I felt really girly.

Also we went to pizza hut and j planned to get the chilli chicken pasta and s bowl of syn free salad with a little naughty blue cheese dressing and wasn't even tempted by the cheesy bites. I stuck to rum and diet coke all night too. Oh and no treats on the way home either.

HELLO WILLPOWER

I take my hat off to you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

catmonkey said:

HELLO WILLPOWER

Well done, wish I could say the same!

Today my NSV is my Bro as a treat is letting me ride his Harley-Davidson, he said because I have done so well losing weight he will let me loose on his 'girlfriend' he he... What he doesn't know is I might just keep her! ... lol

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Shopping has been really cool this weekend - i got some fab bargains, and i tried on different clothes and my shape is changing.....! yay!

I also saw some old school friends i have not seen in about a year, and they all commented on my weight loss - so even though somedays i dont remember it, others do - which gave me a boost!

x

:talk017::talk017::talk017:

Yey! This thread has been 'stickied'!!! Thank you lovely Mods xxx

A thread that stays at the top of the list forever because of its popularity... I think.
--

Bought 2 size 10 dresses from TK Maxx and both were too big(!) I'm starting to feel like I'm at the weight I want to be but part of me just wants to make it to target for the first time and see those 9s flash up!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lovely NSV's everyone, and great to see this thread's finally a sticky :)

I was wandering around morrisons on friday and I got a text from one of my friends from job number 2, asking was it SW I went to and would I reccomend it. Turns out she's so impressed with how well I'm doing and how easy I make it look that she's going to sign up this week! :D I'm pleased as punch for her and dead proud of me, too :D

wenchie said:
Lovely NSV's everyone, and great to see this thread's finally a sticky :)

I was wandering around morrisons on friday and I got a text from one of my friends from job number 2, asking was it SW I went to and would I reccomend it. Turns out she's so impressed with how well I'm doing and how easy I make it look that she's going to sign up this week! :D I'm pleased as punch for her and dead proud of me, too :D

That is a real friend... nice one...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Two for me

My nurse has said she's seen me shrink over the months and because of my success has decided to give it a go herself- she joined last week!

Today I finally (just) fit in an 18 trousers! I started a size 24

Two for me

My nurse has said she's seen me shrink over the months and because of my success has decided to give it a go herself- she joined last week!

Today I finally (just) fit in an 18 trousers! I started a size 24

We are same height/weight I am in size 18 jeans so glad its not a size 26 like I was this time last yr

Back