NSVs - Non Scale Victories

This is a great thread. I have got 2, today I was able to wear my new size 14 trousers into work :)

Then a customer at the pub I work in told me my tummy doesn't stick out as far as it did before lol :)

WelshCake said:
Last month I had 5 pairs of size 18 jeans 2 fitted me fine 2 very very tight 1 was no way in hell, now it goes 2 are very loose, 2 fit 1 is tight :D

That's brilliant :) I love the clothes nsv's as they always make you feel like change is happening even if you don't notice it when you look in the mirror.

I had to go home at lunchtime to get a belt for my jeans. Not lost a lot yet but something is happening!

Resisted the box of roses that were doing the rounds at work and went into new look and fitted in size 18 jeans for the first time ever. Still the inspire range but I dont care.

I wore my engagement ring today for the 1st time in a long time, a month ago it also cut the circulation to my finger off.

Nice one! I had to have all my rings "let out" about 3 years ago as I just couldn't get them on.
They are now so loose that my wedding ring fell off in the shower today!

Bit if a strange nsv - i was walking down the road yesterday & realised my knickers were falling down cos they were too big!!! I was wearing a skirt, which made it a bit scary as well!

kingleds said:
Bit if a strange nsv - i was walking down the road yesterday & realised my knickers were falling down cos they were too big!!! I was wearing a skirt, which made it a bit scary as well!

Haha, funniest NSV ever. Lol. Well done you though :)

kingleds said:

Nice one, that happens to me too - but I only wear jeans or trousers, but I do like the feeling of it, so haven't bought any smaller ones yet!...... strange but hey

Yay! I've just bought a pair of 52 jeans "for future use" as my 56's are now needing a tuck at the waist band to be comfy, and they already fit me.
They are a little snug round the thighs, but they fit great round the waist. :D
Good job they are stretch jeans.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I love the fact that only in a few days I seem to have shifted my thinking over to SW; like conciously debating which option etc I should take; sad but somehow liberating for me!

Size 10s are starting to feel loose on me! I know I'm only a few lbs away now! :-D it feels amazing to be slim again!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

eanceoil said:
Size 10s are starting to feel loose on me! I know I'm only a few lbs away now! :-D it feels amazing to be slim again!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg! I don't ever remember being in a size 10...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Got into some old jeans which I was going to throw out last year, and they are a size 10 and my favourite ones. Didnt think I would get into them as tried them on a few weeks ago and it was no go and I havent lost much according to the scales. Dont care, I got into them jeans!A big milestone for me whoop whoop

Back