NSVs - Non Scale Victories

good , it is a great feeling isnt it

Bought a pair of size 12 jeans in Awear sale, bargain £12.50 at the weekend, style fit and flare and they are just gorgeous, its 15 years when I was in college the last time I squeezed into a size 12 jeans, just chuffed:winner:

Met up with a chum from my school days who I haven't seen since February and she said to me 'You're looking great, what have you been doing?' - made me feel fab and realise that it is working :)
Loving these NSV's - it's what it's all about!!
xx

I just walked 3 carriages if a train without knocking into anyone seated, ir feeling the nees to turn sideways to get through. Bit of a strange nsv i know, but i'm guessing there are a few commuters out there who get where i'm coming from :)

Also, 3 people at work have commented on my weight loss.

My dress nearly fell down on me when i trod on the hem on friday at a wedding ( thankfully noone got an eyeful of my bangers). I couldn't get it past my hips 6 months ago.

& i am wearing a size 16 pair of trousers for the first time in 10 years!

kingleds said:
I just walked 3 carriages if a train without knocking into anyone seated, ir feeling the nees to turn sideways to get through. Bit of a strange nsv i know, but i'm guessing there are a few commuters out there who get where i'm coming from :)

Also, 3 people at work have commented on my weight loss.

My dress nearly fell down on me when i trod on the hem on friday at a wedding ( thankfully noone got an eyeful of my bangers). I couldn't get it past my hips 6 months ago.

& i am wearing a size 16 pair of trousers for the first time in 10 years!

This made me chuckle, I know where you are coming from, but the way you put it is well funny... Congrats love and keep those hangers covered... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Love it!!! Confidence boost or what!!! :)

I've been walking on air since pmsl...my confidence shot right up....he was well fit too...if only I had been younger & not married etc...X

My nsv this week is showing that consultant that she was wrong to just assume I was using my star week as an excuse when I gained last week... Had a weekend away and still lost three this week, Kev lost one... That's the two I gained plus one... Her face was a picture as she gave me my stone award and I said I deserved this, after your comments last week I could've given in... Go me, my doormat days are over... No one puts this goth down... Scary is the new black...

Just went to the docs and while I was there I asked her to check my height. Turns out I'm nearly 2 inches taller than I thought so she recalculated my bmi for me. When I told her what I weighed she asked if I was sure and I started to feel a bit embarrassed that maybe she thought I weighed more.
I confirmed I was what I said and she said 'you've lost weight since last month, wow, you've lost 10lbs, that's amazing.'
Maybe it's technically a scale victory but when a gp compliments your weight loss I think it's an NSV (especially as my weight stayed the same for 2 years prior to this)

I've got my blouse tucked in my trousers for work today! I'm not 100% comfortable with it, but I've lost a button on the blouse so needed to hide it. Doesn't sound like a massive deal, but it's a biggie for me :D

after my diesel jeans fitting the other day - i tried on some more size 14's - only one pair doesnt fit!!! wahooooooooooo! xxx

TrimTrixy said:
I've got my blouse tucked in my trousers for work today! I'm not 100% comfortable with it, but I've lost a button on the blouse so needed to hide it. Doesn't sound like a massive deal, but it's a biggie for me :D

Every nsv is a big deal babe... If it means a lot to you, it counts, we all need that extra bump up now and again... Well done... xx

Ellebear said:
after my diesel jeans fitting the other day - i tried on some more size 14's - only one pair doesnt fit!!! wahooooooooooo! xxx

Go you... xx

Good morning, I am so chuffed, had a NSV this morning , have struggled over the years to wear my rings (engagement, wedding and eternity), they are now loose on my finger and my eternity ring actually slid off while I was washing my hands, I can also wear them on my right hand which I have never been able to do before now, cos my chubby little sausage fingers were too fat lol ....Not a big NSV I know but it really made me feel happy, if my fingers are getting smaller that is the ultimate, as they are normally the last things to shrink on me xx

My nsv this week is showing that consultant that she was wrong to just assume I was using my star week as an excuse when I gained last week... Had a weekend away and still lost three this week, Kev lost one... That's the two I gained plus one... Her face was a picture as she gave me my stone award and I said I deserved this, after your comments last week I could've given in... Go me, my doormat days are over... No one puts this goth down... Scary is the new black...

Well Done thats impressive I reckon! x

Back