NSVs - Non Scale Victories

It's great, I ate out on Tuesday ..... had a lovely steak dinner, we all did, but based on my choices, I 'spent' just 0.5 syns on a tsp mustard.......no-one even noticed I was on a 'diet' :)
Way to go SW

This is why i love SW! You can eat so normal considering it's a diet.

And i love cold mash. It was actually Sainsburys own brand powdered mash, which was horrible with hardly any taste.
But Smash is a lot better cold.

As long as i had something to nibble on, it kept me from eating rubbish.

Really i could of made some Pasta chips (the ones where you bake the broken up bits of lasagne sheets)

Oh..yum!

Penguin_Hell said:
This is why i love SW! You can eat so normal considering it's a diet.

And i love cold mash. It was actually Sainsburys own brand powdered mash, which was horrible with hardly any taste.
But Smash is a lot better cold.

As long as i had something to nibble on, it kept me from eating rubbish.

Really i could of made some Pasta chips (the ones where you bake the broken up bits of lasagne sheets)

Oh..yum!

You have had to syn those tho! You're better off with your cold mash-cos atleast it's free :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My colleague's gf came to pick him up from work and after talking to her for a while I walked off to my my car. Ian came running after me to say he had had to tell her who I was because she didn't recognise me because of the weight loss!!! Biggest NSV so far :)

Well just come back from Day 3 Week 3 of my Couch 2 10k and had the best most amazing moment ever. At the end of my run I had a bit of my route left and decided to see how far I could jog. I run along a canal towpath so decided to see if I could get from the lock I was at to the next (about 300m) so off I went and I got there feeling fine so thought I'd see if I could get to the bridge (100m) and I did that too!! I could easily have gone further but that was the end of my route.
Just the best feeling ever as when I started this I couldn't have even jogged from the second lock to the bridge never mind from the first lock.

Also halfway through my run some joggers went past me whilst I was on a walking stage. At first I was so jealous and thought that's not fair. But then I stopped and thought that in a few weeks I'll be there too.

I really really can't wait to go out tomorrow now.

Plus should get my Broze and Silver Body Magic on Tuesday :D

Cherry-Blossom said:
Well just come back from Day 3 Week 3 of my Couch 2 10k and had the best most amazing moment ever. At the end of my run I had a bit of my route left and decided to see how far I could jog. I run along a canal towpath so decided to see if I could get from the lock I was at to the next (about 300m) so off I went and I got there feeling fine so thought I'd see if I could get to the bridge (100m) and I did that too!! I could easily have gone further but that was the end of my route.
Just the best feeling ever as when I started this I couldn't have even jogged from the second lock to the bridge never mind from the first lock.

Also halfway through my run some joggers went past me whilst I was on a walking stage. At first I was so jealous and thought that's not fair. But then I stopped and thought that in a few weeks I'll be there too.

Well done Cherry-Blossom-that's brilliant :) x

Cherry-Blossom said:

Well done you!

Some of you may remember yesterday that I posted an NSV for jogging 500m without stopping. Well today I decided to push it and see how far I could really jog (albeit slowly). On the way out I jogged non stop for 1.13km and on the way back I jogged the entire way, a whopping 2.75km!!!! 4 weeks ago I could haven't even slow jogged 10m!!

So as I'm sure you can imagine I am the happiest person in the world ever.

Some of you may remember yesterday that I posted an NSV for jogging 500m without stopping. Well today I decided to push it and see how far I could really jog (albeit slowly). On the way out I jogged non stop for 1.13km and on the way back I jogged the entire way, a whopping 2.75km!!!! 4 weeks ago I could haven't even slow jogged 10m!!

So as I'm sure you can imagine I am the happiest person in the world ever.

:wow: wtg Cherry, what a star you are...I can't wait for the day I will be doing the same x

Soon Lily soon. If you had told me 4 weeks ago I would have been able to do that I would have laughed. I just can't believe it!

Soon Lily soon. If you had told me 4 weeks ago I would have been able to do that I would have laughed. I just can't believe it!

I know what you mean hun...amazing what we can do with just a little determination and effort xx

I went to a zumba class for the first time today and loved it! :D

(Bit of a victory as if I wasn't doing SW, I wouldn't be hitting the gym!)

when I started SW in january I was a size 34, Today i fitted into a size 22 jeans, I am nearly at the stage where I can go to shops other than evans or online for clothes, I am so pleased!

when I started SW in january I was a size 34, Today i fitted into a size 22 jeans, I am nearly at the stage where I can go to shops other than evans or online for clothes, I am so pleased!

Well done hun, I have a pair of designer jeans my sister brought me back from USA 2 years ago...they are US size 22 for the first time yesterday I actually got them over my butt, still got about 3-4 inches to go before I can actually do them up but when she bought them I could only get them just past my knees, so I can imagine how you feel...I won't be long before I can shop other than the likes of evans too...can't wait ....well done again hun :happy096: xx

Ok Cherry-blossom, I'm inspired. Where do I get information on this couch thing please?

Ok Cherry-blossom, I'm inspired. Where do I get information on this couch thing please?

I'm not used to being an exercise inspiration!!

Couch 2 5k

Couch 2 10k this is the one I'm doing. Its starts slower and is a longer program but you run further in the end.

If you have a smart phone there are quite a few apps out there for both programs.

Cherry-Blossom said:
I'm not used to being an exercise inspiration!!

Couch 2 5k

Couch 2 10k this is the one I'm doing. Its starts slower and is a longer program but you run further in the end.

If you have a smart phone there are quite a few apps out there for both programs.

Brilliant, thank you. App now installed. Exactly what I needed to kick start me into something more than walking. Fingers crossed, NSV's to follow!

Back