NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Fionat29 said:
Yes, it's a pity our bank balances can't grow in relation to our weight losses. Lol!

That would be nice! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Went to Sainsbury's today to take advantage of the 25% off... picked up some tops at a size 18, fancied some others in the same style but they were only in a 16. Tried them on, asked my hubby what they looked like and his reply was "the smaller ones look much better on you and show off your figure!"

Wooooooooooooooooo!! So I took the 18s back to the rack and swapped them for 16s! Chuffed! :D

hoping said:
Had my third assessment in the gym today. I joined in June and have lost 11kg (24lbs)! And when my instructor was doing my measurements she had to do some of them twice as she couldn't believe how much I have lost!!

Oh I went running on the treadmill for the first time (and didn't fall flat on my face!!!)

But the best bit and my nsv was she said she was so proud of me and that I was an inspiration! :) my face is sore from grinning! :)

Well done, that's great, you must be really pleased with yourself, great NSV x

I have to undo my jeans to get out of them today because they are a size 16 :D:D:D - I started in January in a very tight 22.

I am now officially the thinnest I've been since I was 22 (I'm 35...) and everything from here on out is pretty much new territory!

Looking a photo of me taken the other day, I can see the beginning of collar bones! I know they ain't clear but they are definitively coming through :D

I have to undo my jeans to get out of them today because they are a size 16 :D:D:D - I started in January in a very tight 22.

I am now officially the thinnest I've been since I was 22 (I'm 35...) and everything from here on out is pretty much new territory!

enjoy the view

I'm wearing a pair of jeans that I haven't worn in ages. They're still the same size that I wore when I started, but smaller than some others that I have :D

Oh, and my gran-in-law told me that my face looks slimmer :)

Stitchy said:
I'm wearing a pair of jeans that I haven't worn in ages. They're still the same size that I wore when I started, but smaller than some others that I have :D

Oh, and my gran-in-law told me that my face looks slimmer :)

That's something, I find grandmothers are notoriously blatant about your weight! :p

I am no longer morbidly obese! That's only after one week and Im within 0.2 of still being that large but I don't want to ever have to see that again. I know BMI is not as popular as it was but the label was a burden.

Went out with some friends last night and borrowed my best friend's size 10 jacket. It's a tailored jacket and I wore it 3 months ago, it looks lovely but the button didn't do up.
Last night I put it on again and the button does up :p bit tight but it looks fab! People were commenting on how slim I looked, I didn't want to take it off.

woop just bought some palazzo pants from new look in a size 14 :) bit tight but i can get away with it :) quite fitted at the waist yay i love nsv's :D x

I went window shopping yesterday. Popped into Debenhams and skimmed through the remains of their sale rail. I picked up a form fitting dress that looked great on the hanger and a skirt, both size 12 and dang me! if both of them weren't too big!! Now I'm not saying that I am a size 10, no way, these 2 must have been labelled wrong, but you should have seen my grin when I gave them to the girl in the changing room and said "they're no good, they're too small!!"
That was good feeling! :D:D

Fionat29 said:
I went window shopping yesterday. Popped into Debenhams and skimmed through the remains of their sale rail. I picked up a form fitting dress that looked great on the hanger and a skirt, both size 12 and dang me! if both of them weren't too big!! Now I'm not saying that I am a size 10, no way, these 2 must have been labelled wrong, but you should have seen my grin when I gave them to the girl in the changing room and said "they're no good, they're too small!!"
That was good feeling! :D:D

That's a great feeling... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Oh yes!
I don't mean to be gloating, I'm sorry if it sounds that way but I have never been a size 10. I went from being aged 12 in large kids clothes to being size 16 and then up.

Fionat29 said:
Oh yes!
I don't mean to be gloating, I'm sorry if it sounds that way but I have never been a size 10. I went from being aged 12 in large kids clothes to being size 16 and then up.

Sweetheart, it's not gloating you have every right to pleased and proud... I for one can't wait to drop another dress size... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back