NSVs - Non Scale Victories

WOW, just finished reading all the pages, truly inspirational! :0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:I cannot wait until I can post my own NSV here!

One of my customers came in and said 'God you're losing some weight Kate, what diet you doing?' And I told him slimming world and he said, you're looking great!! :D

Also you know how different clothes shops can vary in sizes - like I can be an 18 in one shop and a 12 in another... I bought some shorts and they were a 14 but fit more like a tight 12!! Was taking them back but never got round to it but tried them last night and they fit!! Woohoo :) Roll on my hols next week!! xxx

Oooh also saw me Nan yday after a couple of weeks and I walked in and she goes 'Oooh, hello skinny!' Haha bless her :)

Blondee said:
One of my customers came in and said 'God you're losing some weight Kate, what diet you doing?' And I told him slimming world and he said, you're looking great!! :D

Also you know how different clothes shops can vary in sizes - like I can be an 18 in one shop and a 12 in another... I bought some shorts and they were a 14 but fit more like a tight 12!! Was taking them back but never got round to it but tried them last night and they fit!! Woohoo :) Roll on my hols next week!! xxx

Oooh also saw me Nan yday after a couple of weeks and I walked in and she goes 'Oooh, hello skinny!' Haha bless her :)

You can't beat your Nan for a good boost to your confidence... Great NSV babe... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

You can't beat your Nan for a good boost to your confidence... Great NSV babe... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I know, shes so cute!! Nans always tell the truth haha ;) xx

Last week I was out shopping with some work colleagues and tried on a skirt and I thought it looked nice (don't normally "do" skirts!) and this lady said "you can't wear that it's far too big, you need to go down at least one size!".

I was over the moon even though I didn't really believe her it was a size 18, I started 20/22 but felt like clothing wise I haven't really gone down so went shopping with hubby a few days later and bought a size 16 dress for a wedding, I actually felt like the 18's were too big in most things I tried on.

I'm thinking maybe people are noticing as yesterday morning I walked into work and one of the Night shift who I don't always see said "omg you're so skinny, your uniform is hanging off you".. Total exaggeration but nice to hear and then when I went out last night with some people I haven't seen for ages they all noticed.

One of the girls asked how I'd done it and when I said SW she asked if that was the one with pills, I said no, then she said is that the one with shakes and I said no it's the one where you eat loads and loads and are never hungry! She looked baffled!

Pants! I bought myself a couple of new pairs of pants and picked up size 12 as normal. Pulled a pair on this morning and they're too big! The nice lacy bit is flopping around of my legs (they should be stretchy!).

If only some my lost inches from my bottom would make their way up to my top I would be even happier as my bra size is also getting smaller (and I am only 34A to begin with)!!!!

Some lovely NSVs - well done everyone!:D

I'm wearing a ring on my ring finger today that I couldn't even get on my pinky in January and that I really stopped wearing when I was about 22 because it cut in so much :D and I'm also wearing a pinafore that I've not worn since about then and I feel amazing :D

I love reading this thread, so nice to hear the positive comments and mini victories :) I have a small one to add - my MIL actually called me skinny!! I really am not but so nice to hear

J
x

I am feeling so much better for having lost 2 stone. My parents have just left us after a visit and they have really noticed how nice and slim I look.

Also oh has been calling me skinny :)

Noticeably this is when he wants some attention or when he wants to go off for the day is when he says it lol still it makes me feel great and motivated to loose this remaining 8lb

Urm, no, it's a kind of dress that looks better with something underneath it - I'd link the gap one but the site's blocked from work. Possibly it's one of those things where we use slightly different words to you English types.

Bought another dress today for a night out . That means I now own 3 dresses all SIZE 16. I have made a promise that I will only wear dresses on a night out and not my usual jeans/top combo x

I dunno whether this vcounts, but I just told my wee 11year nephew about WOTY and he made me promise to tell them in my talk that I have lost him & his school bag (in weight) and that I'm never going to find them again!

It's so nice to hear his gush about how great I've done. :)

Back