NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I don't belieeeeeeveeeee it!!!! I don't BELIEVE it!!!

I AM A SIZE 26!!!!!

A 26!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

:faint2:

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

I just had a delivery from Simply Be as Id ordered some last minute stuff for this wedding tomorrow (after the last fiasco when I found everything smart I possess is too big!) - well I ordered stuff in a 30, 28 and 26, basically expecting it to be hopefully a 28 but get a 30 on the off chance it was still too tight, then if I really liked it Id keep the 26 as Ill shrink out of them pretty soon (hopefully!), so in a couple of months what is tight now will fit and I dont want to be buying twice. Well all the 30's were too big, AND THE 28'S WERE TOO BIG AS WELL!!! :eek: Woo hoo! :woohoo:

I havent bought any new stuff since I started this plan, which was basically when I could no longer even *squeeze* into a 32+ Ive been happy that Im getting too small for my older stuff that I didnt fit into any more but Im amazed that I *already* fit the 26's!!! :bliss:

(Well, it's my top end that's a 26, my arse is a size bigger than my boobs, so my arse is currently a 28 - but I can still get into the 26's so Im keeping them instead of the 28's, cos theyll fit no problem in a month or so :D )

That's fantastic!! Well done you, good luck!!

Have been feeling a bit rubbish at being outside maintain level and was looking for a raincoat. (My glamorous life!) The woman in Tesco said they didn't do adults but the kids one should fit me! Didn't try it on as was Barbie pink but cheered me up anyway.

I have a skirt that sits hiding at the back of my wardrobe....it's a very fitted, slinkey velvet Jessica Rabbit style little number that I last wore when I found out I was pregnant with my first child 5 1/2 yrs ago. I tried it on last night and it fits!! It is a little tight but another couple of pounds should sort that and at least the zip went straight up!! It's one of those items that you love and can't bare to through away but know you will never wear again....we guess what gorgeous skirt we are going out to play for my best friends hen do in a couple of weeks! :)

After really struggling with mental health and having a week and a half off plan (and eating a lot of ****)- knowing I have gained a descent amount. Making a plan to start fresh to tomorrow, draw a line under it and to pick myself up and try again. I haven't got halfway for nothing!

Last edited:
frankied said:
After really struggling with mental health and having a week and off plan (and eating a lot of ****)- knowing I have gained a descent amount. Making a plan to start fresh to tomorrow, draw a line under it and to pick myself up and try again. I haven't got halfway for nothing!

You go girl... you can do this... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

My NSV was going into department store and getting size 12s off the rail thinking to myself, no, these aren't going to fit you, what are you doing, and then getting into changing room and having to ask assistant to change (some) of them for size 10s......
sometimes I really don't feel like I've lost weight because people really haven't noticed - I suppose its because I've lost it SO slowly..its taken me about 9 weeks to lose just under a stone, which feels agonisingly slow, when I read about people losing pound and pounds in a couple of weeks, part of the problem actually I was in denial and had no idea how much I weighed to start with :(
but that really did cheer me up and made me think, yes it has been worth it, I know I've lost weight even if nobody else has said anything!

Mine would have to be, wait for it, seeing myself on tv lol. Was kneeling down wearing a highvis vest during Exeter chiefs v wasps at the weekend.
I didn't recognise the skinny me!

Mine would have to be, wait for it, seeing myself on tv lol. Was kneeling down wearing a highvis vest during Exeter chiefs v wasps at the weekend.
I didn't recognise the skinny me!

We are definitely the last people to see the change in ourselves!

Hmmm that makes you feel good... at work minding my own business making my way to the photocopier, when I am suddenly stopped by almost an entire other team telling me I look fantastic... Anyways to cut a long story short it made me feel so good as I have been anchoring after some naughty food - but resisted so far...

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this but another NSV is I am feeling a lot more shall I say - enthusiastic - in the bedroom!! Thank goodness this is anonymous - but I must say my husband has been quite happy with my weight loss and the benefits for him! Losing weight has made a huge difference to my libido which I think was buried beneath my flabby stomach somewhere, still plenty of flab there post kids and post 40 but somehow the fact that there is less is quite liberating.....

notokettlechips said:
Not sure if anyone else has noticed this but another NSV is I am feeling a lot more shall I say - enthusiastic - in the bedroom!! Thank goodness this is anonymous - but I must say my husband has been quite happy with my weight loss and the benefits for him! Losing weight has made a huge difference to my libido which I think was buried beneath my flabby stomach somewhere, still plenty of flab there post kids and post 40 but somehow the fact that there is less is quite liberating.....

Not just me then...lol... Good body magic though... In more ways that one... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back