NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Can anyone help me? I had rice last night & quite fancied noodles but I've only got batchelors chicken noodles (Not the syn free ones!) ... Does anyone know how many syns they are if I don't use the mix? Xx

ColJack said:
A bundle of your old clothes that you have shrunk out of with a note saying "I thought these might be of some use to you. " :)
A hearty SW Christmas dinner.?
A 6 week countdown and a note saying the same as above. ?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Ha:) love all the ideas...

Blondee said:
Can anyone help me? I had rice last night & quite fancied noodles but I've only got batchelors chicken noodles (Not the syn free ones!) ... Does anyone know how many syns they are if I don't use the mix? Xx

Free if you chuck the seasoning :)

The noodles are just noodles

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
Free if you chuck the seasoning :)

The noodles are just noodles

Thankyou... Just realised I posted that in the NSV whoops haha!! Thanks again :) xx

Just wrote this in my diary, and thought I'd share on here as well, as it is my first NSV!!

As well as buying my lovely new sports watch today while in Tesco, I spotted some clothes half price, and of course my brain immediately goes into 'look how much I can save' drive.

As I was saying the other day, I have been buying size 26 clothes (tops, especially, as my 'assets' are rather splendid), well today I bought 3 items; a size 24 top, a size 22 top and a size 20 dress. I got the lot for £20, so needless to say I was quite chuffed with myself, thinking I will have something to aim for, cos of course the clothes would not fit yet.

Get home, try on (just to see how far off they were from fitting) and lo and behold - the size 24 is too big, the size 22 fits PERFECTLY and the dress...well, to say it's like a second skin would be an understatement, put it this way, I went to bend down in it and had to stop as I thought I was going to split the side seams - BUT at least I managed to wriggle into it!!!! And I was almost able to breathe in it!!

If I keep going like this I reckon it might fit me for my birthday in February!! NOT that I'm going to put pressure on myself, it will happen when it happens, but at least this time round I know it WILL happen!!

Hurrah!!!!

MissClumsy said:
Just wrote this in my diary, and thought I'd share on here as well, as it is my first NSV!!

As well as buying my lovely new sports watch today while in Tesco, I spotted some clothes half price, and of course my brain immediately goes into 'look how much I can save' drive.

As I was saying the other day, I have been buying size 26 clothes (tops, especially, as my 'assets' are rather splendid), well today I bought 3 items; a size 24 top, a size 22 top and a size 20 dress. I got the lot for £20, so needless to say I was quite chuffed with myself, thinking I will have something to aim for, cos of course the clothes would not fit yet.

Get home, try on (just to see how far off they were from fitting) and lo and behold - the size 24 is too big, the size 22 fits PERFECTLY and the dress...well, to say it's like a second skin would be an understatement, put it this way, I went to bend down in it and had to stop as I thought I was going to split the side seams - BUT at least I managed to wriggle into it!!!! And I was almost able to breathe in it!!

If I keep going like this I reckon it might fit me for my birthday in February!! NOT that I'm going to put pressure on myself, it will happen when it happens, but at least this time round I know it WILL happen!!

Hurrah!!!!

How fabulous! Well done you!

I have been buying size 26 clothes (tops, especially, as my 'assets' are rather splendid), well today I bought 3 items; a size 24 top, a size 22 top and a size 20 dress. . . .
Hurrah!!!!
Oh MissClumsy - what a fantasic NSV. Way to go girl.

I also has a good giggle at my 'assets' are rather splendid. Obviously not shrunk too much then yet! Mine have disappeared to nothing!

Got back into my size 16 jeams this am without a struggle or anything :)

Nowt to to with slimming at all but im telling the world and his uncle cos i'm buzzing!!!!!

X-Factors peter dixon rang me up last night!!! (the bloke who is the voice on it!!)
He was at a launch party for kinect sports two, and my oh went up and asked him to ring me, AND HE DID!!!! :D:D:D

Vitology said:
Nowt to to with slimming at all but im telling the world and his uncle cos i'm buzzing!!!!!

X-Factors peter dixon rang me up last night!!! (the bloke who is the voice on it!!)
He was at a launch party for kinect sports two, and my oh went up and asked him to ring me, AND HE DID!!!! :D:D:D

Did he say your name in his big voice???

Vitology said:

Awww how good is that?!

Another little NSV for me - or rather, my cat today!

Basically, my cat Charlie loves laying on my lap for a little cuddle, and usually he uses my big old tummy to lean against as a soft cushion.

Well, this morning he came onto my lap, went to lay down, sat back up again, looked at my tummy, then looked at me (with his angry eyes plugged in) as if to say 'where the hell is my cushion' then finally lay himself down and stretched his legs out, enjoying all the extra room! :D :D :D

Also, I was able to bend over him and reach my cup of tea, usually I have to pull the coffee table closer with my foot!! :)

MissClumsy said:

Basically, my cat Charlie loves laying on my lap for a little cuddle, and usually he uses my big old tummy to lean against as a soft cushion.

Well, this morning he came onto my lap, went to lay down, sat back up again, looked at my tummy, then looked at me (with his angry eyes plugged in) as if to say 'where the hell is my cushion' then finally lay himself down and stretched his legs out, enjoying all the extra room! :D :D :D

Also, I was able to bend over him and reach my cup of tea, usually I have to pull the coffee table closer with my foot!! :)

Love this. X

MissClumsy said:

That's priceless!! Lol!

I went on a tour of Anfield and Goodison park this week and didn't feel out of breath or tired or anything!! :D very proud plus got into a womens fitted footy top and normally I have to buy men's!! very happy bunny :D xx

My belt just went down another notch :D

Back