NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I can get my arms right round my husband. This is a NSV for both of us as I have lost 1 stone 11 and he's lost around 2.5 stone :)

I bent over to do my shoes up yesterday and didn't have to rest my foot on anything. A couple of months ago it would make me a bit out of breath as my tummy would get in the way!

Also - really do have to get new work trousers now. The bum on these ones is saggy to say the least! :)

Got a "have you lost weight" followed by a "you can really see it in your face" when I saw someone I haven't seen in ages :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Postman knocked this morning, 1st time I have seen him in over a year as he's been off sick (been our postie for the last 15 years) and he said "wow, where did you go" I looked behind me and said what? :8855:
Has made me grin from ear to ear ever since though xxxx

Tried on a size 14 denim skirt and it fitted and had space in it . And it's star week so I'm more bloated than normal

Also a lady at my sons nursery said to me today ooh you've lost loads there's not much left of you now :D to which I proudly told her what I'd been doing . She said she hadn't wanted to ask before as she didn't want to embarrass me

I dont know if this counts but a friend of mine was telling me she had been the doctors and she only weighs 6st8lb but shes really small bless her we were tipsy in the pub and said thats what id lost so she made me piggy back her across the pub.....oh my god i had to stop after 5 paces!!

First time ive actually realised how much ive lost! :) x

lauratrev said:
I dont know if this counts but a friend of mine was telling me she had been the doctors and she only weighs 6st8lb but shes really small bless her we were tipsy in the pub and said thats what id lost so she made me piggy back her across the pub.....oh my god i had to stop after 5 paces!!

First time ive actually realised how much ive lost! :) x

Six stone?? Wow!! Go you!! Your friend must be very petite too!! :) Well done... Takes something like that to realise hey :) Keep it up xx

Saw some of the girls that I know from my sons nursery....he left at Christmas, was greeted with oh wow you've lost so much weight you look amazing...! Yes I have was my smug reply! I have to go back to work on Monday to do a keeping in touch shift....they've not seen me since my baby was 6 weeks old, he's now 6 months...and I'm at my slimmest point in almost 6 years (since before my first pregnancy) so can't wait to see their faces!!

bought some new jeans last month, wore them on tuesday night and my boyfriend told me they were far to big and hes right had to pull them up every two mins :) wasted money on new jeans but oh well im a happy girl.

The trousers I bought a month or so ago are already too big :)
I told my mum if she gets me anything fir Xmas to get it in a 22-24 as by the time the New Year comes a 26 will be too big. Last New Year I couldn't get into a 32+... :party0011:

ermintrude said:
The trousers I bought a month or so ago are already too big :)
I told my mum if she gets me anything fir Xmas to get it in a 22-24 as by the time the New Year comes a 26 will be too big. Last New Year I couldn't get into a 32+... :party0011:

Result, well done you x

When my granny died last year I was given some of her jewellery as a memento, but my fingers were too fat for the ring. I can now wear it perfectly on my ring ringer :)

Even though I've just been messing around since July I went shopping for birthday night out last weekend & bought s new top. I was so chuffed that the top was a size 10 I wanted to wear it inside out lol!!!!! I don't claim to be a size 10 however as it was just a big top but it gave me the lift I needed determined to get back on track now and be a size 10 proper :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Second day back on plan.....

Went to the shop to pick up a couple of things and I DIDNT pick up the chocolate that was shouting me!!
Woo hoooo

I bought a dress last year and its lovely. It wouldnt do up when I bought it but it was cheap so kept hold of it and I tried it on the other day and it fits :) I wouldnt wear it just yet as its still a bit tight but I am pleased xxx

Back