NSVs - Non Scale Victories

My husband bought me a t shirt while we were on hols, but it was too tight to wear my boobs looked like a pair of water melons and tummy looked like a tyre. Tried it on again today and it fits and I am only 8lbs lighter than when away, it covers my melons nicely not too stretched!;)

When I went on the march on Weds my pants kept falling down :eek: So today I shall be wearing New Pants, woo hoo! :cool: :D

And my new pants were fabtastic! :D

I was a bit worried they'd be too tight still but no, fantabulous fit, plenty of space, in fact I dont think itll be long before they too are chazzershop bound :cool: Bit bummed I bought two of the feckers now :rolleyes:

I opened the door to a man with a clipboard trying to get money out of me earlier (silly me, didn't check the peep hole, thought it was my mate coming round), anyway, while trying to get rid of him I thought he looked at me funny, couldn't work out why but then when I closed the door and turned around I spotted myself in the hall mirror - my favourite 'slobbing about at home' top is now so big on me, the cleavage is super-low and I had basically been flashing the poor man!! I bet he will be scarred for life!! :D :D :D

I opened the door to a man with a clipboard trying to get money out of me earlier (silly me, didn't check the peep hole, thought it was my mate coming round), anyway, while trying to get rid of him I thought he looked at me funny, couldn't work out why but then when I closed the door and turned around I spotted myself in the hall mirror - my favourite 'slobbing about at home' top is now so big on me, the cleavage is super-low and I had basically been flashing the poor man!! I bet he will be scarred for life!! :D :D :D

:8855:

Prob enjoyed the show thats why you couldn't get rid hehe x

MissClumsy said:

Nah, I reckon he'll be back again for another errrrrm clipboard visit

When I joined SW I wore a size 26 jean from evans which were a teeny bit baggy. Anyway, I wore them to death until they were about to fall off & today I've bought a pair of exactly the same in 24, and they are a little bit loose also :)

I bought tights in the supermarket! Ok, in the larger size they sell but £1.75 for 3 pairs as oppsed to £2.40 per pair I have been buying!

I haven't bought tights in years because they never did my size. Well after your NSV I bought myself some and they fit!!!!!!
Ok so they're extra large but they fit!

I also bought a dress in a size 22, and it fits (will have to adjust the boobage as it's too big) I started off a size 28-30 top and 30-32 bottom!

Workmate who hasn't seen me in a while said tonight
"Shirley, have you been losing weight?" his eyes were round like saucers, mind you he has lost loads too!
3 NSVs!

There are some fantastic NSVs going on here. Well done everyone.

My clothing target when I started this dieting lark as a size 22 was to get into a size 16.

A friend gave me a virtually new pair of beautiful burgundy cord jeans that have been sat in my wardrobe for a LONG time. There are from Lands End (a label I can't normally afford) and are a US 14 - so roughly UK 16.

Well not only do they now fit but are a tad loose so that I am having to wear a belt. Only problem with that is that the belt is too blumin' big as well So they still slide down! Need a new belt methinks!

When I started in January, I was a 34. Today I am wearing a size 18 john rocha jeans and a size 14 top. I am striving for a 14 size trousers one day.

katoof said:
When I started in January, I was a 34. Today I am wearing a size 18 john rocha jeans and a size 14 top. I am striving for a 14 size trousers one day.

Wow well done your amazing

Well done all :) losing is the best :)
I went to a medium evening the other day . I saw 2 ladies there that live near me . The look on their faces of horror when I said I still wanted to loose at least a stone and a half . They couldn't believe I wasn't ok the size I am :)

Woweee - go girl go.
111 lbs since January is absolutely blumin' fantastic

Katoof that is absolutely amazing! I just had to pick my jaw up off the floor. I am so very inspired by you!

Back