NSVs - Non Scale Victories

mrs big b said:
Well done all :) losing is the best :)
I went to a medium evening the other day . I saw 2 ladies there that live near me . The look on their faces of horror when I said I still wanted to loose at least a stone and a half . They couldn't believe I wasn't ok the size I am :)

Shows just how great you must look. Well done

Thanks guys, everyone here is doing amazingly. I still have about six st to go so I am hoping for some more nsv

My nsv this week is that my oh has stopped calling me his 'chunky chicken' my new nickname is either 'tin ribs' or 'skeleton'

Never in my whole life have I had such derogatory names make me feel so happy!!!

:)

Vitology said:
My nsv this week is that my oh has stopped calling me his 'chunky chicken' my new nickname is either 'tin ribs' or 'skeleton'

Never in my whole life have I had such derogatory names make me feel so happy!!!

:)

Love is, lol :)

Well done all :) losing is the best :)
I went to a medium evening the other day . I saw 2 ladies there that live near me . The look on their faces of horror when I said I still wanted to loose at least a stone and a half . They couldn't believe I wasn't ok the size I am :)
Maybe you should go to a "small" evening next time mrs big b :D

Leapfrog said:
Maybe you should go to a "small" evening next time mrs big b :D

Haha I'm not quite small yet

lauratrev said:
being voted my groups miss slinky 2011 :) xxx

Oh well done you :)

I'm back on Slimming World after moving to our first home, getting a promotion, quitting smoking after 10 years and all sorts of stressful nonsense. I'd regained a bit (but not all of it!) and am now only 5lbs away from where I was when I was at my lightest so far.

This has been noted by the fact my engagement ring is now totally falling off my finger. YAYY! Means it needs resizing but super happy.

That and another NSV, bought a Christmas party dress from Lipsy and, as I wasn't sure of myself, I got it in a size 16 for next month. It arrived yesterday, tried it on and it's a bit loose! Yayy!

karnak said:
Used to have one as a kid.

Would have kept it if i had known it would come in useful all these years later, but my sister stood on it, it never "walked again":cry:

But would you like to look like one??????

Back