NSVs - Non Scale Victories

If you use the Iphone app the like button isnt there.......
Yes, that's true. I don't think you are able to like from a mobile phone app (dislike) :D

Just listed my size 26 short motorcycle trousers on ebay, comfortable in the knowledge that I will NEVER need them again. bit weepy now.

Someone i have known for 8 years, but haven't seen for 8 months walked past me today cos he didn't recognise me.

Also, hubby always jokes about how he could suplex me (a wrestling thing that involves throwing someone over your shoulder basically) and today, when he jokingly tried he actually lifted me off the floor!

Leapfrog said:
There is! It's just under the text - it's a clickable link "Like", rather than a button, though! And the person you "like" gets a pm telling them.xx

Is that on the app as well or only on the main website? I can't seem to find it on the app and that's the only version I use, thanks for letting me know though x

I've just been to asda to get my weekly shopping and I had a quick look at the clothes section and I found a work dress that I liked. They only had it in a size 8. I picked it up and put it in the trolley thinking in the back I mind that I can always return it when it doesn't fit.

Got home, tried it on and it fits me like a glove!!!! It brought tears to my eyes, I am soooo happy! I think supermarket sizes might be slightly more generous than say topshop, river Island etc?

However it fits!!!!!!! I think my brain might finally be starting to catch up with my body!

I hadnt told anyone at work I was doing SW, we happened to be talking about diets etc this morning and a colleague said 'Kelly I'd been meaning to ask, have you lost weight?' Hehe you couldnt knock the beam off my face :)
But then she said, yeah yesterday I thought you looked a little less round LOL LOL!!
Not offended though, I know how it was intended. And it was a fantastic compliment after all :D

The girls in my section of the office made me stand up and do a twirl this morning to show off my loss! Definitely think it might be time to try my next size down. :)

I have not really lost any weight in the last year I would say and people are still saying I have lost weight. Some I have not seen for 6 months or so. It is great to hear and going from an 18/20 to a 10/12 is a fab feeling. I would love to get to an 8 top and 10 bottom, so best work hard.

I have one at last :)

My friend gave me some of her old clothes when I started SW and none of them fitted. Today I tried on one of them, a size 20 top from Next and it fit great.

Great stuff everyone :D I went to the boys school in my gym gear this morning . I had loads of compliments how good I looked wearing leggings vest top and a hoody & trainers lol no effort made at all lol

Dunno if this counts, last week I was telling my hubby that I was thinking of ending my gym membership as I hadn't been in a month (I've had a cold/sinusitis for five weeks, and over did Kettlebells and couldn't walk properly for a week!), anyway he looked horrified! He told me I couldn't give up going because of how happy and glowing I looked when I came home!!! <3

This man is more allergic than I am of exercise!

Shirleen said:
Dunno if this counts, last week I was telling my hubby that I was thinking of ending my gym membership as I hadn't been in a month (I've had a cold/sinusitis for five weeks, and over did Kettlebells and couldn't walk properly for a week!), anyway he looked horrified! He told me I couldn't give up going because of how happy and glowing I looked when I came home!!! <3

This man is more allergic than I am of exercise!

Great NSV!! You've convinced hubby that gym membership is a good thing!! Wish I could do that!! Lol!!

Back