NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Same here! Got my skinny jeans too :)

And they're getting big already!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya, you're tall like me and even at my smallest I still had chunky legs as I have a larger frame - my sister lost a lot of weight and is a size 10/12 now and unfortunately still has bigger legs - that's just the way we're built despite trying to work on them.
I bet you're legs are nice and shapely though because of the exercise - bet you could pull the look off. I used to wear them and felt okay in them (and my sister wears them too) - especially with heels. You should try some on, you might surprise yourself.

Just got two new dresses, the first I ordered off ebay as Ive got one the same that I really like that's now way too big for me, I had it in a size 32 and stopped wearing it well before I jpined SW as it had become way too tight. The ebay one I thought was gonna be too small yet but was only about 3 quid so I thought maybe it'd fit in a month or two and it already fits! Size 24!

The other one I ordered two sizes from Ann Harvey as my arse usually doesn't fit in non-stretchy things, that fits too in a 24! And my 26 trousers are already getting too big once Ive been wearing them for an hour. So my arse is officially a 24!!!

Woo hoo for my arse!!! :massmoon: :D

This clothes thing is going nuts! I seem to have suddenly hit a big loss bulk-wise, even though the scales are just trundling away as normal. I just got all those dresses in a 24 that fit, now I got one off ebay that was only a 22, a fitted, lined thing cos it was really pretty and I hoped I would grow into it, I can already get into it easy! Its a bit snug but my God I cant believe it, I cant imagine ever thinking I could be a 22 again, it seems light years away from this time last year! :eek:

Its insane, am I looking at a future where I could be less than a 20? I cant really imagine it, it just doesnt seem part of my identity any more, I dont even remember a time when I wasn't a mammoth... :confused: Ive even noticed myself in shop windows and been shocked at not being horrified at myself any more...

Could I get to less than a 20? That would be an 18... that would be NORMAL! Loads of the population are an 18, its big but its not enormous. All of a sudden it just doesnt seem so far away! :eek: :bliss:

Told ya you would beat me!!!!! Well done sweetheart!

Oh it's a long way off yet! :D Its just all of a sudden it seems possible! :)

ermintrude said:
Oh it's a long way off yet! :D Its just all of a sudden it seems possible! :)

Well I'm a 22 now, first time in about 13 years!!! I'll have to knuckle down again lol

I sat in the pub all night tonight drinking diet coke. Being Irish.. that's a major NSV!!!

ermintrude said:
This clothes thing is going nuts! I seem to have suddenly hit a big loss bulk-wise, even though the scales are just trundling away as normal. I just got all those dresses in a 24 that fit, now I got one off ebay that was only a 22, a fitted, lined thing cos it was really pretty and I hoped I would grow into it, I can already get into it easy! Its a bit snug but my God I cant believe it, I cant imagine ever thinking I could be a 22 again, it seems light years away from this time last year! :eek:

Its insane, am I looking at a future where I could be less than a 20? I cant really imagine it, it just doesnt seem part of my identity any more, I dont even remember a time when I wasn't a mammoth... :confused: Ive even noticed myself in shop windows and been shocked at not being horrified at myself any more...

Could I get to less than a 20? That would be an 18... that would be NORMAL! Loads of the population are an 18, its big but its not enormous. All of a sudden it just doesnt seem so far away! :eek: :bliss:

Yay well done :) i remember getting below a size 20 great feeling you'll get there :)

Shirleen said:
Well I'm a 22 now, first time in about 13 years!!! I'll have to knuckle down again lol

That's great well done :)))

xMandyDx said:
I sat in the pub all night tonight drinking diet coke. Being Irish.. that's a major NSV!!!

Lol

tried a top in H&M thinking it wouldnt fit me i know US but still a 10 ;) a uk 14 im chuffed a 12 could of fitted but i was made up my other seen how made up i was and said i could have it for xmas day :) xx

Was out shopping on foot today so had my rucksack and walking boots and generally looked like a rambler ( well it was a 6 mile round trip through 2 different towns ).
Had my iPod on and some random girl shouted something at me from a passing car and though I didn't hear it, for the first time in a long time I didn't automatically assume that it was a derogatory remark about my weight.
I assumed it was for my rambler look or I'd crossed their drive while they were reversing the car or something.
Either that or she was shouting "wahey sexy!!!" at me. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

well done everyone, only at the start of my journey so havent got any NSV's to share yet but hopefully soon i will x

IM exactly the same hopefully my NSV will be something as amazing as everyone elses . feel jealous . not too sure i can actually drop the weight yet as not had first weigh in yet!

Back