NSVs - Non Scale Victories

ThatBubbs said:
I can now buy tops, that fit (not that I squeeze into) in Primark! Sounds silly, but being able to spend £3 on a top for work instead of Evans / New Look prices is AWESOME :D *shakes tatas in stripey Primarni top*

I love the fact I cam pick up bits in primark now :) don't save much money tho just end up buying loads lol

loosemyageinweight said:
Ive been out this morning and done my first run of Couch to 5k - mega acheivement! :D

Well done :)

Walter Bishop said:
Two for me recently. Yey!

My OH said I was the skinniest he has ever seen me (we have been together for 10 yrs) and that my legs were looking a lot thinner.

And I went to the Next sale yesterday and bought a pair of jeans that were a size 8! They were boyfriend ones, but even so... :D

Brilliant :)

I love the fact I cam pick up bits in primark now :) don't save much money tho just end up buying loads lol
Snap - I bought 5 jumpers, 1 long sleeved t-shirt, 2 pairs of skinny jeans and some new knickers (fed up of my old ones falling down) yesterday in Primark.

Yes we have one not too far away even here in Spain.

Hubby didn't moan though as I spent so little on a whole new set of co-ordinating clothes - apart from the knickers of course which are boring white! The rest are all in browns and rusts - a colour I would never have dreamed of wearing in my fat days!

Me too Emsie! My face is roaring red after it!

Me too Emsie! My face is roaring red after it!

Well done you two! I am on Week 3. It seems to work - I keep surprising myself with the fact that I am completing the sessions!!!!:):)

My NSV today - measured my waist to discover I have lost 2.5 inches in a month!

Just been reading some of the amazing NSVs on here. I'm back on it properly now (half on it last week but had a boozy weekend. Lol)
I can't wait to post my first NSV and looking forward to reading some more inspiring ones.

Ooooh do you think that could be connected to the running??

I was hoping this too Emsie! It'll keep me going on my couch to 5k if i can shift 2.5 inches in a month!! :D

Snap - I bought 5 jumpers, 1 long sleeved t-shirt, 2 pairs of skinny jeans and some new knickers (fed up of my old ones falling down) yesterday in Primark.

Yes we have one not too far away even here in Spain.

Hubby didn't moan though as I spent so little on a whole new set of co-ordinating clothes - apart from the knickers of course which are boring white! The rest are all in browns and rusts - a colour I would never have dreamed of wearing in my fat days!
I had a similar problem with falling down underwear - its a good complaint though LOL :)

Just had a bath not noticed before but my whole body stays under the water now not bits poking out lol

My best NSV so far. I have managed to get back on plan, and ENJOY being back on plan after the Christmas blow-out. The whole week I ate and ate and thought to myself, "oh Lord I'll never get back to it," but I have.

This wonderful feeling lasted until New Years' Eve. I fell off the wagon again, and haven't gotten back on it, yet. Have a reality check this evening though -- WI! -- and will be getting back on plan (no matter how hard!) tomorrow morning.

But on a positive note... all my track bottoms are actually flapping around my feet. So I've either shrunk or my weight loss so far is showing more lately, even though I put on over the Xmas!

Well Done! :D

Brill! :D

Ooooh do you think that could be connected to the running??

Thank you! I think it is not entirely unrelated!! I have done SW before and lost 2 stone but without becoming consistently more active and I slid back into eating more and regained. I am hoping that by becoming more active I will tone as well as slim....happy so far!:):)

I tend to gain on my tum last and lose it there first which is why it seems a dramatic inch loss, but it's soooo nice to be getting my hourglass curves back!!!!!!

Yay! I bought a pair of knee high boots from Next and they fit! Plus they were on a sale reduced from £85.00 to £40.00!! A year ago I would have had to trawl the shops trying loads of pairs which I couldn't pull up over my calves.

My hubby has just got in from work and lifted me up in the air!!! He hasn't done that for about 2 years!!

Went for wi last night and although I put on 5lb, it was fabulous night, C was giving his yearly update on the plan and making sure we all aware of changes etc and in front of the group which included 10 new members turned and said that if they wanted to know anything they should come to me if he was unavailable and that I was and had been a massive inspiration to loads of people.:eek: I was red with embaressment :eek: but was also really pleased :D that he and of course the other members regarded me so highly, I could have cried :cry: I was so happy xxxx
Well done everyone else on your fantastic NSV's xxxx

Just before went to sleep last night, I was showing my hubby a photo fm years ago wearing a ball gown id like to get back in to (its soooo lovely i've never got rid of it) and asked him what he would think if he walked in a room and saw me looking like that (to fit in the dress again is my ultimate goal) he replied "but you look that size now, and you are more beautiful now than then".

I've to loose another 2 stones before will actually fit in the dress but i did go to sleep smiling :D

Back