NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Have resisted the office cakes for 5 hours so far - only 3 to go!!!!!!! (Even 5 hours is an NSV, 8 hours would be a double whammy!!!!! Hehe)

Just before went to sleep last night, I was showing my hubby a photo fm years ago wearing a ball gown id like to get back in to (its soooo lovely i've never got rid of it) and asked him what he would think if he walked in a room and saw me looking like that (to fit in the dress again is my ultimate goal) he replied "but you look that size now, and you are more beautiful now than then".

I've to loose another 2 stones before will actually fit in the dress but i did go to sleep smiling :D

Aww what a lovely thing to say, well done on your loss so far hun, you'll be in that dress toot sweet xxx

Well done Lily x

I got cornered in the kitchen at work today and one colleague grabbed my waist and said I've lost loads. I said yes 2.5 stone :)

Before now I'd have gone all shy and said oh have I and RUN! :) Instead I stayed and chatted about SW for a while :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great nsv's everyone :) you should all be proud of yourselves

I went to hospital for a routine appointment and they did the usual stats before I saw my consultant. I sat on the weigh in chair and the nurse said "Can you take your feet off the floor" - I replied "They're not on the floor"! Did that make me feel good or what!!!

Stoffie said:
I went to hospital for a routine appointment and they did the usual stats before I saw my consultant. I sat on the weigh in chair and the nurse said "Can you take your feet off the floor" - I replied "They're not on the floor"! Did that make me feel good or what!!!

Lol I love this one :) well done xxxx

I know i keep posting pics sorry :)
But had to share my new size 10 outfit I brought myself for getting to target

Attachments

• image-2647322567.jpg
    image-2647322567.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 107
  • image-2560486548.jpg
    image-2560486548.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 107
mrs big b said:

Look at those shoulders and arms!! Did you do much exercise?! You look fab honey, well done! X

Befanwi said:
Look at those shoulders and arms!! Did you do much exercise?! You look fab honey, well done! X

Thankyou just walking & wii fit to start with . Joined the gym in late November been going 2-3 times a week think that's helped :)

What was good about this year was going to the Next sale on Boxing Day and not only picking up a pile of stuff that I like, but I know I can fit into.

I couldn't find anything stylish this time last year in my size. Now I can and that feeling is immense :)

Here's to next year's sale!

you are real micro mini.....

Hubby and I had a night out in Dec and my daughters old school friend served us at the pub. Apparently she went home and told her mum that hubby had a new woman!
LOL - that's brilliant! What a boost!

*Emsie* said:
Hubby and I had a night out in Dec and my daughters old school friend served us at the pub. Apparently she went home and told her mum that hubby had a new woman!

Ha ha! Love that!

*Emsie* said:

Oh lol that's soooo funny

skinnyminx said:
you are real micro mini.....

Omg hunni youve made my day lol no ones ever said anything like that about me :) most comments have included the word fat !! Thanks :)

Back