NSVs - Non Scale Victories

nona2010 said:
You're going to have to change your user name to mrs small b.... :p

Yes definitely! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I tried on my old size 22 jeans this morning and they fit. And I mean properly fit not just that I've managed to do them up with a massive muffin top. It feels so good to reclaim all my old clothes (and hopefully get some new ones in smaller sizes eventually!).

I know i keep posting pics sorry :)
But had to share my new size 10 outfit I brought myself for getting to target
Wow a size ten, oh my god, that must be such an amazing feeling. You are genuinely an inspiration to us all here. Well done to you and I hope you credit card will be up to the pressure of buying a whole new wardrobe to show off that skinny waist of yours!!!

well done again

FMxx

I tried on my old size 22 jeans this morning and they fit. And I mean properly fit not just that I've managed to do them up with a massive muffin top. It feels so good to reclaim all my old clothes (and hopefully get some new ones in smaller sizes eventually!).
Well done Jaq! I was in exactly the same size as you 12 months ago and I bought some size 16's as my Christmas presi. Go for it girl.

Fairymary said:
Wow a size ten, oh my god, that must be such an amazing feeling. You are genuinely an inspiration to us all here. Well done to you and I hope you credit card will be up to the pressure of buying a whole new wardrobe to show off that skinny waist of yours!!!

well done again

FMxx

Lol it's tops only really . These trousers are jeggings so stretchy lol. Although I brought a pair of Jean shorts in the next sale in a 10 they do up so I'm almost there :) haha lucky I don't have a credit card but I'm finding it hard to restrain myself . Luckily I sold some gold I no longer wore and got a fair bit of money for it.
Thanks for your kind comments :)

Jaq said:

Well done that's fab you'll get there . I was a 22 to start with :)

Massive one for me today . I've been for a bra fitting . Now I've never in my life had the confidence to do this before but I've taken the plunge and it was great . I think I'm finally happy with my body it's not perfect I've had 6 pregnancies so it won't be but I'm happy confident and comfortable with people seeing me .
Did have a huge shock I'm a 36ff Jordan eat your heart out lol was a 44 e when I started my journey .

Massive one for me today . I've been for a bra fitting . Now I've never in my life had the confidence to do this before but I've taken the plunge and it was great . I think I'm finally happy with my body it's not perfect I've had 6 pregnancies so it won't be but I'm happy confident and comfortable with people seeing me .
Did have a huge shock I'm a 36ff Jordan eat your heart out lol was a 44 e when I started my journey .

That's fabulous! Where did you go hun?

I really do think that most of the battle is learning to accept our bodies, as long as they're healthy and we're taking good care of them then we should be glad! So well done for that! And a good bra always makes me look and feel better! :) where did you go? X

Ali* said:
That's fabulous! Where did you go hun?

Bravissimo . They were great fitted me with some that really lifted me up a must with my saggy boobs that have breastfed 5 kids :)

i walked into my local shop the other day , and the woman who works there , who i havent seen in a while , shouted at the top of her lung, bloody hell were did ur weight go!!!!! i was shocked but so chuffed at the same time :eek::D

For the first time ever I bought some clothes in tesco.
2xl T shirts. Less than a tenner.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
For the first time ever I bought some clothes in tesco.
2xl T shirts. Less than a tenner.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Oooh doesn't it feel good to be able to buy from a Supermarket??? Well done you are amazing ColJack!

I agree with the other ladies, ColJack. You are very humble but you have doing (and are doing) amazing things!

My NSV - been for another run today. Ran for 16 mins out of the 30 mins. Didn't think I could....but I did!

You'll be running for the whole 30mins before you know it!

I hope so. It's weird - I've found that I just need to have faith that the programme works and that I will get there in baby steps! I have never enjoyed running before so this is all a bit of a novelty to me! (I'm doing the Couch to 5K)

Back