NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Sort of did that, a year last Sept (Sept 10), ended up doing the Great South Run last October, which is 10 miles. Have got the Stubbington 10k lined up for next Sunday? :D
Yay - good for you! Gives me hope that I can become ' a runner'!!

No more than anyone else is on here who's decided to make a change and dine something about it.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I agree with Shirleen 183 lb lost is some blumin' achievement!

Totally agree too you're amazing !!!!

I agree with the other ladies, ColJack. You are very humble but you have doing (and are doing) amazing things!

Don't argue with the Wimmins!!!!! lol!

Shirleen said:

Pmsl Shirleen has spoken !!!!

Went to the cinema this afternoon and sat in the standard seats and the cup holders didn't dig in! When I went before I started SW I had red marks on my legs afterwards. Woohoo won't have to pay extra for VIP seats as a necessity! :D

Out walking with the dog this afternoon and met a woman i know by sight who i had not seen for a couple of months - she said i looked amazing - a true inspiration and what had i been doing to look like this.... Ha loving it - eating like a little piggy - i love sw:D

Shirleen said:

Ok, ok.... I'm brilliant and you should all bow down and kiss my feet as I pass..

Is that better?
:)

rachpid said:
Went to the cinema this afternoon and sat in the standard seats and the cup holders didn't dig in! When I went before I started SW I had red marks on my legs afterwards. Woohoo won't have to pay extra for VIP seats as a necessity! :D

Must try this. It's been a long time since I last went for exactly that reason.

rachpid said:

Aw that's wonderful well done xxx

skinnyminx said:
Out walking with the dog this afternoon and met a woman i know by sight who i had not seen for a couple of months - she said i looked amazing - a true inspiration and what had i been doing to look like this.... Ha loving it - eating like a little piggy - i love sw:D

That's great hunni bet you felt a million dollars :) well done xx

ColJack said:
Ok, ok.... I'm brilliant and you should all bow down and kiss my feet as I pass..

Is that better?
:)

Haha you've been told xxx

well after a year and a half of doing sw i said goodbye to my original weigh in trousers last night. they are now listed on ebay. having a clear out of all my old clothes. my kids could have climbed in my trousers with me. quite sad to see them go actually, but i know i'll never go back there and i think its finally time to say goodbye to the old me and start accepting that i have got to where i wanted to be :)

This might sound really silly, but it's such a big deal for me.. I've always had a big problem with my sweet tooth - it got to the point where I was eating sometimes 6 bars a day (plus cake, plus whatever else).. It affected me in so many ways, I felt sluggish, tired, got bad headaches, just generally feeling uncomfortable all the time, yet I felt so out of control - it was like a compulsion and I knew I had to do something about it.

So 30th Dec, I've started doing SW at home. Had a little slip up on 2nd Jan, but as of today I have been a WHOLE WEEK with no chocolate or bad stuff. I know I would be allowed it with my syns, but I just had to prove to myself that I could do it!! At some point, I might try and re-introduce things slowly, using my syns to keep it under control, but I'm just so unbelievably proud of myself and feel so much better for it, plus the weight is coming off too!!

Wooo ye I hadnt thought of that! We only go to one particular cinema cos the others are excruciating, Ill be able to go anywhere now!!! :)

My size 18 John rocha jeans are way to big. This time last year I was in size 36 jeans and they were too small, can't wait until pay day and u csn buy my first size16 jeans

Blumin' 'eck katoof - way to go girl!

Back