NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I got Tonsillitis! But you can have a cyber kiss mmmmmmmmwaaaah!
ColJack - And one from me too!
I'll bow down to your feet - but not kiss them !!!!! :eek:

I don't usually get NSV's but I think I've got one!

I got an outfit with mask to wear to a fancy dress, knocked at neighbours to show her last week and she's just told me that when I knocked she didn't recognise me, not because I had the mask on but because my body shape has changed so much, I'm so chuffed! X

That's ace Saucy!

I've just had one, and frankly its cone at a good time after a few days of shocking low self esteem. A lady I used to work with who sits down the office now collared me by the water machine and said 'Now then miss, you've lost weight haven't you!' I replied yes thanks almost 2st, and she said 'you can tell, you're looking well' and asked what I was doing, so I gave her the brief on sw . Am feeling great, and the best bit was when she said 'has it been difficult' and I said no, not really, once you know the plan, its fairly straightforward :) I never thought I'd say that either!

Well my hubby has said i am looking really good and is very proud of me! Best thing ever though is that he has decided to follow suit. He started Tues and on a sneaky peak this morning it shows a loss of either 5lb or 7lb, not sure if it stabilised, he was probably jumping up and down too much lol.

It just feels so good when your changes have inspired someone else to have a go :)

Another one for me today! I usually have to get a later train home, but today the early one was delayed. It was touch and go whether I would make it, but I RAN all the way from the bus stop to the platform (which also involves a LOT of stairs)! Would never have managed it before - I reckon its the body magic that I've been doing!! It must have been at least 500m - so pleased with myself, glad I didn't succumb to the chocolate today (8 days!)..

Well done to you guys for your NSVs x

HPSaucy said:
I don't usually get NSV's but I think I've got one!

I got an outfit with mask to wear to a fancy dress, knocked at neighbours to show her last week and she's just told me that when I knocked she didn't recognise me, not because I had the mask on but because my body shape has changed so much, I'm so chuffed! X

I told you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
Got complimented today and called skinny!!!! Me!

Me too! Even though I'm not skinny at all but I'll take the compliment anyway. :)

lsf666 said:
I told you!!!

I know hunny but I still can't really see it and my neighbour is my best buddy and because I see her a fare bit I think I found it even more exciting that she didn't realise it was me! Mind you she did wonder who would have been at the door in an "Animal" costume!

HPSaucy said:
I know hunny but I still can't really see it and my neighbour is my best buddy and because I see her a fare bit I think I found it even more exciting that she didn't realise it was me! Mind you she did wonder who would have been at the door in an "Animal" costume!

Lol!!! :)

This is going to be meaningless to anyone who hasn't been very overweight.

I've only been back on SW since last Thursday - well that was my meeting, started on Friday morning.

I was just rubbing the back of my hand and realised I can feel the bones in my hand and when I looked realised I can start to see them.

Strange place to have your first weight loss from but I'll take it!

I tried on clothes in primark today that actually fitted! Ok, so they were a size 20 and stretchy material but they fitted! I didn't buy them as I am skint, but knowing I could have felt brilliant! I started SW as a size 26 in September!

I said no to birthday cake today at work - Fresh cream homemade pavalova with chocolate drizzeled all over it. But I am very pleased with myself and I look forward to my mini flake tonight with my cup of tea.

A small victory but it is all helping to win the battle of the bulge!!!

A dress I wear for work which used to make me feel like a sausage now fits quite nicely - woo!

This is going to be meaningless to anyone who hasn't been very overweight.

I've only been back on SW since last Thursday - well that was my meeting, started on Friday morning.

I was just rubbing the back of my hand and realised I can feel the bones in my hand and when I looked realised I can start to see them.

Strange place to have your first weight loss from but I'll take it!

yup, totally understand that..
just wait until you realise you have collar bones, or when your bum hurts when sitting on something hard because you lost the "padding"... :)

My mum works in Morrisons and has friends who also work there, she told me that when I went into the store a few days ago someone had seen me and said did that used to be your daughter who was really big? My mum said yes and she then said OMG!

My friend just emailed a picture that was taken at Xmas and for the first time ever I didn't look at it and think I looked huge, in fact I look quite skinny! Think my head is finally beginning to catch up with my body :)

yup, totally understand that..
just wait until you realise you have collar bones, or when your bum hurts when sitting on something hard because you lost the "padding"... :)

My coccyx has been killing me the last few weeks! (It's telling me I should get off it and do some damn exercise :rolleyes: )

Yeah collarbones are ace, heh! And ribcages! And pelvisesesss (pelvi? :D )

Back