NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Jeans that I haven't worn in ages as I knew they did not fit - slid on without me even having to hold my breath!

This is a great thread ;-)

I did some boots up over my calves today. They were from Evans but still, they did up :-D

I haven't motorboated the remains of my sons lush chocolate bday cake all day, doesn't sound much but my word has taken me a LOT lol

Sorted out four black bags full of clothes & found my little black shorts that I used to wear up the town many moons ago... They never failed me. Turns out... They still fit now I've lost a bit of weight at a healthy size 12 :) xxx

Attachments

• image-2078519585.jpg
    image-2078519585.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 86
I suppose this is my first victory of the year, kind of a positive from a negative.. the other day a woman i work with was talking to a guy that sits on my table about how she has to go the gym more to loose weight to fit into a dress for her birthday (she considers herself to be very fit and eats super healthy) when i was on my dinner break, the guy i work with told her, that *me* wasn't on a strict diet, went the gym now and again and the weight is falling of *me* .. coming back from dinner all i hear for two days is bitter whipsers and jokey comments, it made me feel like crap.. but the victory is, i was at a low point after xmas, bit of a gain and no motivation..but now i have it in spades, i went the gym the other night and smashed it, increased the amount of lifts i do for weights, increased my speed on the xtrainer and the treadmill aswell as increasing the incline, everytime ifeel like slacking off her smug face pops into my head and i get back to it.. so she can make her comments the more the merrier, i thank her for that. her jealousy is inspiring me to carry on all my hardwork..

*silly nsv i know*

Was in TIGHT (couldn't walk properly so tight on thighs) size 18 jeans back in Sept/Oct.

Put on a pair of freshly washed and Ironed size 16s yesterday, and they had a bit of a gap at the top.. woo!

Also threw away those size 18s as mum called them my 'elephant jeans' ..!

Not sure if this is a victory or not?

Sorted out my t-shirts and have now thrown out all the XXL & XL one's!

Took a bit of a deep breath and a 'oh f*"k it'!

8 tops gone in a blink of an eye!:(

Including my fav yellow one! Double:(

Defo an NSV arctic_blonde! Well done for chucking the old tops out. :D

Well, I was in the pub lunchtime (diet pepsi) when my OH passed on a compliment from a fella at the bar about me losing weight and looking good - I thought that was lovely
More so, when I went to the bar, this gent repeated to me how well I done, and that my OH had 'proudly' told him it was just over 2st - yay.
It's nice to get a compliment - it's better still to get it first hand

I ran to m nearest sainsburys on Saturday it's 1.7 miles away ran all the way in 15 minutes then I walked the same way home carrying 2 heavy bags of shopping . Whilst in sainsburys I brought all different ingredients to make cakes with the boys made 36 cupcakes didn't eat one and didn't even lick the spoon once lol .
We are doing the couch to 5K with our slimming world group then we are all doing the race for life together looking forward to it :)

10st10lbs said:
I ran a mile, no stopping, in just under 13 minutes.

:)

That's great :)

Debridger said:
Well, I was in the pub lunchtime (diet pepsi) when my OH passed on a compliment from a fella at the bar about me losing weight and looking good - I thought that was lovely
More so, when I went to the bar, this gent repeated to me how well I done, and that my OH had 'proudly' told him it was just over 2st - yay.
It's nice to get a compliment - it's better still to get it first hand

Aw that's lovely :D

acc said:
One if the men I work with asked if I had lost weight and said I was looking good!

That's great especially from a man . Don't know any men that give compliments not even hubby lol

I'm back in my pre pregnancy clothes!!!! Size 12 :D

But I'm not stopping there!!! Size 10... HERE I COME

Back