NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Just been chatted up in town shame it was by 2 drunks pmsl but a bloke that wasnt drunk said ooh nice legs * blush*
Note to oneself wear full length jeans not Jean shorts lol

This is what I'm wearing today forget I'm approaching 38 and I'm not 18 anymore lol

Attachments

• image-2595161806.jpg
    image-2595161806.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 112
mrs big b said:
Just been chatted up in town shame it was by 2 drunks pmsl but a bloke that wasnt drunk said ooh nice legs * blush*

This is what I'm wearing today forget I'm approaching 38 and I'm not 18 anymore lol

Witwoo! Look how tiny you are now! You should be proud! It's not like you're walking around in the afternoon with miniskirt, bare legs and stilettos! I think you look great in those shorts!! X

You look great Mrs Big-B - and I too am approaching 38 (2 weeks away loL!) but if I get down to a size 10 like you and my legs look as good as yours I WILL get 'em out (my legs that is!!)! xx

Another £70 worth of way-too-big-now clothes sold on ebay! :

6749184467_34a3b4a81f_o.jpg

That's batch 2!

Now to go and photo batch 3!!! :cool:

Love it!!!

Another £70 worth of way-too-big-now clothes sold on ebay! :

6749184467_34a3b4a81f_o.jpg

That's batch 2!

Now to go and photo batch 3!!! :cool:
wow, when you see it like that, it really must be a fantastic feeling. I keep thowing the stuff that is too big to the bottom of my wardrobe, to make room for my new stuff....its a hard life!!!! ha ha ha

I ran up four (small) flights of stairs yesterday and was only out if breath for a minute!
It's my resolution to run up all stairs if I can!

Harebell fairy huge congratulations on boot camp. Its something I would love to do at some point. Will you keep us updated what you had to do and how it went?

I've been desperately trying not to weigh myself every day. It's been a struggle, I can tell you! But yesterday I slipped off the wagon, for one night only, so I might just call it a flexi day. I can now report that after that overindulgence at the all you can eat Indian, I have absolutely no desire to weigh myself this morning, lol, or for the rest of the week. Having a success express day to today to try and make up for it :)

Completed w1d2 of c25k yesterday :)

Went to a bridal exhibition tonight and tried on a dress then got called "tiny" by the assistant. Ok she was probably only trying to make me buy the dress but I'm taking it anyway!

HelsAngel said:
Went to a bridal exhibition tonight and tried on a dress then got called "tiny" by the assistant. Ok she was probably only trying to make me buy the dress but I'm taking it anyway!

Hahaha love this!! I'm sure you are tiny and hell why not take it... Don't you know curves are the new size 'zero' :) Well done Tiny!! Xx

1) Went to see Henning Wenn tonight and sat in seats I could have never dreamed of squeezing into previously with acres to spare!!!

2) Despite being in a seat directly behind Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen I managed restrain myself sufficiently not to kick his head in! BONUS!!! :cool:

ermintrude said:
1) Went to see Henning Wenn tonight and sat in seats I could have never dreamed of squeezing into previously with acres to spare!!!

2) Despite being in a seat directly behind Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen I managed restrain myself sufficiently not to kick his head in! BONUS!!! :cool:

Victory indeed! Nice one :)

Blondee said:
Hahaha love this!! I'm sure you are tiny and hell why not take it... Don't you know curves are the new size 'zero' :) Well done Tiny!! Xx

Thanks. I didn't take the dress though. It was horrid!!

For the first time in my memory I am a healthy BMI - after a 3.5lb loss last night it is now 24.8 - Just need to get that 'fat girl' out of my head now! when do you stop feeling 'overweight'?

huntsu1 said:
For the first time in my memory I am a healthy BMI - after a 3.5lb loss last night it is now 24.8 - Just need to get that 'fat girl' out of my head now! when do you stop feeling 'overweight'?

Congratulations I remember how excited I was to get to this milestone a few weeks back :) as regards to the fat girl image I'm not sure !! Still feel it myself now :(

HelsAngel said:

Lol that's wicked :)

Managed to up my workout again last night i can now run for a minute walk for a minute 9 times and all the other cardio has gone from 5 mins per machine to 7 mins :) It must be working as i lost 3lbs this week :) Just 2lbs to go and i'll be 2 stones lighter :) Thanks for all the support lovelies xxx

Back