NSVs - Non Scale Victories

TickingEwe92 said:
Haha, I intend to!! And tell everyone I see! :D

The bus driver'll be thrilled! "One into town please, thanks... D'ya know this coat's a size 8??"

:p

That'll make a change from 'I'm 82 you know'!!!!

This is probably my best one yet. Have been made to feel like a million dollars this morning. Went to see my surgeon regarding my varicose veins . Anyway I saw him last in July pre sw with a bmi of 37.6 . He said he'd operate on them if I got it below 35 . Well I nearly knocked his socks of this morning when I saw him and he saw my bmi is now 23.3 . He got out of his seat shook my hand and told him I was his most successful patients :) and he called me superfit. Superfit !!!!!! Get in there :) he's agreed to remove the 2 big ones running down my legs gonna be painful but sooo worth it when in time I can wear mini skirts and shorts without tights :) I'm soooooo happy I could burst

mrs big b said:
This is probably my best one yet. Have been made to feel like a million dollars this morning. Went to see my surgeon regarding my varicose veins . Anyway I saw him last in July pre sw with a bmi of 37.6 . He said he'd operate on them if I got it below 35 . Well I nearly knocked his socks of this morning when I saw him and he saw my bmi is now 23.3 . He got out of his seat shook my hand and told him I was his most successful patients :) and he called me superfit. Superfit !!!!!! Get in there :) he's agreed to remove the 2 big ones running down my legs gonna be painful but sooo worth it when in time I can wear mini skirts and shorts without tights :) I'm soooooo happy I could burst

Woo lookit you Mrs tiny B superfit! You ought to get a t shirt printed if only for bedtime!

I've just, for the first time in my entire life, completely voluntarily shown people a full body shot pic. I posted it in the inspirational photos forum. This is major. I usually just allow my face to be seen, or (in the case of my avatar, which has only been shown here) make sure they're really small lol as if a smaller pic makes me look smaller!

Yayyy, this Victory is for all of you lot - YOU ARE ACE!!! :)

Everyone on here keeps everybody else going. I couldn't do SW without you lot as I dont go to group, and anyhow you lot are better than any group! :thankyou:

Yayyy, this Victory is for all of you lot - YOU ARE ACE!!! :)

Everyone on here keeps everybody else going. I couldn't do SW without you lot as I dont go to group, and anyhow you lot are better than any group! :thankyou:

Sending the lurve back at ya....I love seeing your graph - so inspirational!!:):):)

Woop woop just realised im now overweight not obese

:party0011:

I don't have a NSV for ages & then 2 come along at once! Firstly, I completed my first 20 min run on my couch to 5k plan. I never thought on day 1 that I'd get to this stage!

Secondly, I tried on a pair of size 14 (stretchy!) jeans & they fit perfectly!

even tho i had a STS this week, i tried on the the clothes i wore on the first nite i joined SW...and they are literally FALLING off me...and i can now fit my 2 legs into the same trouser leg:D

I don't have a NSV for ages & then 2 come along at once! Firstly, I completed my first 20 min run on my couch to 5k plan. I never thought on day 1 that I'd get to this stage!

Wow!! Brilliant achievement. Really want to do the couch to 5k but far too self conscious at the moment. Live in nasty part of city and nowhere nice and quiet to do it that wouldn't involve using petrol where no-one will see me :sigh:. One day soon... xxx

Slimbysummer said:
Woop woop just realised im now overweight not obese

:party0011:

Yay that's great :)

slimming sinead said:

Wow well done :)

carriebrad said:
even tho i had a STS this week, i tried on the the clothes i wore on the first nite i joined SW...and they are literally FALLING off me...and i can now fit my 2 legs into the same trouser leg:D

Hehe lol

HPSaucy said:
I think it's an NSV.. Hubby said my boobs look massive.. Cos my waist is smaller!! X

Lol :)

Back