NSVs - Non Scale Victories

ThatBubbs said:
That's fab! I hope I can say that one day, though I'm not very blessed in the bap department so I won't hold my breath just yet ;)

But hold your breath might help!!!!!!!
I know what you means though I'm waiting on that day.....however my chest in concave when I'm thin!!!!

1) My old black trousers that used to be really tight now seem to fit quite well

2) Saw my back (and bum) in the mirror earlier and thought it looked smaller...

That's fab! I hope I can say that one day, though I'm not very blessed in the bap department so I won't hold my breath just yet ;)

Neither am I Bubbs - just a B cup! And they're more evenly aligned now rather than my stomach entering the room first. :)

I recently threw out most of my clothes as I literally felt like a bag of bones in over sized clothes... Not attractive :( Had a major shopping spree & the one thing that made me smile (Besides all the size 10&12 tops!) was... I wanted a brown belt & it was either S/M or M/L. Typically they had no M/L left!! Tried on a S/M ...... It fit!!!!!! :) :) :) xxx

I can't get into knee high boots from Evans but I can get into them in M&S and Wallis- get your head around that one!!!

That is suspicious. I don't know how exactly I'm just...suspicious. Evans think they have the market cornered for larger ladies (big birds lol :D). Also very good news *rushes off to M&S to investigate!* xxx

My size 18 college trousers that were skin tight last september are now falling down on me :D feels good - even if i did almost expose myself during an assessment today lol :p

:8855: That is a great NSV! Now even if they had fallen down you could have still posted it as an NSV and it would have been worth the embarrassment :D xxx

Just Collected a load of size 16 stuff and I'm only 2inches off the trousers fastening!
And some knee boots (pull on) that I can get on-tight but still on xx

Cool! Won't be long before you're posting on here that they're falling off you hun :D xxx

My barber remembered me and said I'd lost loads of weight. Good memory since I haven't been in for about 2 years.
I fit easily in the chair too, didn't touch the sides where before I had to wedge myself in.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

That's great ColJack. You're having so many NSVs you must feel (and look!) amazing xxx

Last night i ran for 20 mins non stop :) considering i thought that was impossible, am very happy!

Well done Joanne! All you runners are so inspiring. When I feel confident enough to try couch to 5K I'll keep coming back here and reading your posts again xxx

Last night I was on-call. Took my tea and breakfast into work.

Managed to go through last night with only left over paellla and a punnet of plums! :eek:

Normally end up giving in to craving and buying something from the Colonel!

PS (Colonel Gaddafi = NAAFI)

That is great. I remember doing night shifts - they are so hard to get through and to try and eat normally on. Used to get chronic heartburn on nights even when I was relatively slim and healthy! xxx

But hold your breath might help!!!!!!!
I know what you means though I'm waiting on that day.....however my chest in concave when I'm thin!!!!

Funny thing is they always look bigger when you're slimmer. Probably because their not competeing with a big spare tyre (in my case anyway lol :) ) xxx

Neither am I Bubbs - just a B cup! And they're more evenly aligned now rather than my stomach entering the room first. :)

Exactly my point! Rachpid - that in itself is an NSV hun xxx

1) My old black trousers that used to be really tight now seem to fit quite well

2) Saw my back (and bum) in the mirror earlier and thought it looked smaller...

Everything will look smaller - the trousers prove it! Well done :D xxx

I recently threw out most of my clothes as I literally felt like a bag of bones in over sized clothes... Not attractive :( Had a major shopping spree & the one thing that made me smile (Besides all the size 10&12 tops!) was... I wanted a brown belt & it was either S/M or M/L. Typically they had no M/L left!! Tried on a S/M ...... It fit!!!!!! :) :) :) xxx

That's brilliant Blondee. You must feel and look amazing! xxx

Posting an NSV to cheer myself up as just taken some pictures of myself to document my journey and looked a lot bigger than I thought :sigh:. Having lost 18lbs I was feeling all good and slim lol although at size 26 can't really be described as slim by any stretch of the imagination. Anyway, measured myself and discovered that since 14th January I have lost 2 inches from my bust, waist and lower hips and...5 inches from round my tummy! (Hope this counts!) :woohoo: Feel bit better now! xxx

beckyn22 said:
Posting an NSV to cheer myself up as just taken some pictures of myself to document my journey and looked a lot bigger than I thought :sigh:. Having lost 18lbs I was feeling all good and slim lol although at size 26 can't really be described as slim by any stretch of the imagination. Anyway, measured myself and discovered that since 14th January I have lost 2 inches from my bust, waist and lower hips and...5 inches from round my tummy! (Hope this counts!) :woohoo: Feel bit better now! xxx

That is FANTASTIC! You are doing brilliantly, keep going and your further losses and nsvs will keep you going!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

:8855: That is a great NSV! Now even if they had fallen down you could have still posted it as an NSV and it would have been worth the embarrassment :D xxx

Have this vision of us with our trousers round our ankles shouting 'Yes,yes.yes!'!!!

That is FANTASTIC! You are doing brilliantly, keep going and your further losses and nsvs will keep you going!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Thank you ailly :bighug:xxx

Back