NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I ned to buy smaller tights..ended up with them slipping rather far down last night walking home from work until i could duck into a quiet alley to pull everything up ha ha!

xJoanneJJx said:
I ned to buy smaller tights..ended up with them slipping rather far down last night walking home from work until i could duck into a quiet alley to pull everything up ha ha!

My mum always told me to wear another pair of Knicks over my tights!

Well I completed C25K, can now run 5k, I've caught the bug and can't get enough! Even on my rest days I'm thinking about going for a run, crazy!!

Well I completed C25K, can now run 5k, I've caught the bug and can't get enough! Even on my rest days I'm thinking about going for a run, crazy!!

Well done! Im halfway through Week 6 atm and feel so much better for it :)

This seems like a pretty lame NSV but here goes...
My victory is re-starting Slimming World after 5 months at University in catered (read: school canteen. Stodge and too many desserts!) halls and putting a stone back on :d'oh: ... and now deciding to go to a brand new group in this town full of strangers...

I start this Thursday. But I started doing SW on Saturday... I feel better already :eek: I will actually get to my GW this time round!!!

NSV for today was resisting a 22 syn slice of cheesecake! That counts as an NSV aye?! :D

Great NSV I would say! xxx
I wore a size 12 top today from h&m, ok its a large size 12 but I'm still chuffed, 13 months ago I was squashing into a size 34 top

Size 34 - 12 in 13 months!!! :wow: :superwoman: xxx
went to the xfactor tour tonight and got into a size 20 pair of trousers..2 sizes down AND there was room to spare in them! I couldnt have been happier ....onwards and downwards I say!!

Go ejgemma! Who was your fave performer? xxx
Having my Bro tell me that he was scared of taking me to a gig because he might have to thump some of his mates for chatting me up as they all thought his one time chubby Sis looks really fit these days... Bless my over protective Bro, and his mates for saying that...

Aww this is a lovely NSV xxx
I had a bounce on our kids trampoline yesterday. I wouldn't do that last year as I was worried I would break it!

Also, my husband told me he has lost 10lbs since I started SW, just from eating the healthier food I have been making and without changing anything else :D

How cool is this? Well done! xxx
My nsv this last weekend were getting into a pair of evans bootleg size 20 trousers and being able to do buttons and zip up....and sit down in them!....i used to have to get size 26's back last august time.

:wow: that's brilliant! xxx
My second one was, i was showing my neighbour how much i have lost from my shoulders- ( they are SOOOOo narrow now) and her 21 yr old daughter looked at my legs and she said they were sticks!....

Omg i felt soo good!

Just need for the weight to move from my chest and midrift area which i know it will do in time :)

:D of course it will. Brilliant! xxx

:8855: A great NSV tho'! xxx

This is what I really long for - getting to the stage where I'm addicted to running 'cos it feels so good! :wow: xxx
I beat mother nature.
That is all.

:8855: I'd say that's a major NSV Minks! xxx
This seems like a pretty lame NSV but here goes...
My victory is re-starting Slimming World after 5 months at University in catered (read: school canteen. Stodge and too many desserts!) halls and putting a stone back on :d'oh: ... and now deciding to go to a brand new group in this town full of strangers...

I start this Thursday. But I started doing SW on Saturday... I feel better already :eek: I will actually get to my GW this time round!!!

This is brilliant shineykat. Not lame - wonderful. Go you! xxx

I can now get my leg up on the bed (while i'm sat on it) to cut my toe nails without the skin on my thighs feeling like its about to rip apart!! :) :)

Lol I can relate to this mrstore! WTG!! xxx

Great NSV peeps :D Today I'm wearing a skirt to work that i havent been able to zip up for at least a year.

raided tesco clothing sale remnants yesterday and came away with two knitted jackets, three pairs of trousers and a denim skirt.. all for just over £40. Even better , ALL in a size 14 !! I might not yet fit into a 14 shirt but the waist is definitely back!

I can fit into the size 16 pair of jeans that were delivered this morning, woo hoo!!! :) the weight might be slow coming off but I'm certainly shrinking :)

went clothes shopping today. everything I tried on was size 14 and it all fit. I also actually thought I looked ok in the mirrors which I haven't felt for a long time. :)

Back