NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I wish there was a like button on the iPhone app coz you all deserve them! Well done everyone. Your victories always put a smile on my face. :)

Have just fitted into a size 16 pr of trs and am wearing a top I bought when I 1st met my hubby 7 years ago and it's never fit before cue dodgy dancing round the bedroom :)

Emmamb said:
Have just fitted into a size 16 pr of trs and am wearing a top I bought when I 1st met my hubby 7 years ago and it's never fit before cue dodgy dancing round the bedroom :)

Whoop whoop!

supergran52 said:
Shirleen,
You look so much slimmer in your new photo. Have you updated your stats lately?

Ha! I've got to come clean I think the old pic was taken just before the new one, I'd just had my hair cut and I think instagram helped lol!

Shirleen,
You look so much slimmer in your new photo. Have you updated your stats lately?
Hear hear
Ha! I've got to come clean I think the old pic was taken just before the new one, I'd just had my hair cut and I think instagram helped lol!
Don't put yourself down Shirleen. It's nice when you find a photograph of yourself that you like cos if you're anything like me, there are more you don't like :D

Leapfrog said:
Hear hear

Don't put yourself down Shirleen. It's nice when you find a photograph of yourself that you like cos if you're anything like me, there are more you don't like :D

Ditto froggy!!! Totally hate my photo being taken and the oh thinks he is david bailey!

Hear hear

this has to be the only place in my life where Im happy to be called a loser and where, when it comes to target, I'm going to be searching out the least flattering picture of me looking as lardy as possible to compliment my new slinkier one :D:D

Shirleen, your current picture is lovely and dimples are very cute !!

Bit of an NSV (just) someone is leaving at work, everyone is eating Krispy Kreme's... I have declined and am having grapes. *polishes halo*

NSV for today: My pink River Island skinny jeans, size 16, are now falling off me, even with a belt on!! They used to be so tight, and I could wear them without a belt.

14's, watch out - here I come :D

ThatBubbs said:
Bit of an NSV (just) someone is leaving at work, everyone is eating Krispy Kreme's... I have declined and am having grapes. *polishes halo*

That sounds like a big NSV to me! Well done on having such great willpower.

I had a dance around my bedroom this morning :) I'd been struggling into my size 20 work trousers before Christmas and more so in January. This morning I chanced putting on a size 18 I'd bought ages ago and have never worn. They fit perfectly :) de-light-ed!

My jeans are a really really tight 14. I couldn't wear them 6 months. They slipped on yesterday easy and everyone complimented me on how good I looked. Love it!

I bought 2 pairs of jeans today - size 14 - didn't try them on just bought them. Came home and they fit :-D

Plus one pair was reduced to £4!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Went into a cheap clothes shop today, bought 2 hareem pants, 2 black tops, 2 mini over tops, one wooly, one sweat with skull on, came to a whopping £50. I wouldn't have gotten two tops from Evans last year for £50. I'm thin and cheap! Love it ;)

Back