NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Pfft! And you lot say blokes aren't good for anything.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack - I've just noticed you new avatar and had a look at your piccies.

You look fantastic!!! Well done chico the difference is amazing!

Need to build up my neck muscles or something, my head looks huge!!!
Well actually it IS huge, I can't get hats that fit me.
Lots of brains in there I recon :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Need to build up my neck muscles or something, my head looks huge!!!
Well actually it IS huge, I can't get hats that fit me.
Lots of brains in there I recon :)
My hubs is just the same - hats never big enough and he's a titchy 10st, and alwasys uses brains as the excuse!

Your looking amazing ColJack! I know I've already repped you but just had to say it again!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

NSV for today: got a new dress from Monsoon, size 18!! The 22 was too big, didn't have a 20 so just tried the 18 on and it fits! I am normally a 24/26, so this is obviously a miracle lol. Chuffed though!! :)

Bit of an odd 1 but was laid on sofa in post night shift slob and was wearing my joggers (soo comfy and I practically lived in them after having my son) anyway,I thought dh was trying to get his hand up my trs leg,it wasn't til I stood up that he even realised I had trs on,he thought I just had a dressing gown on cos they're that loose now lol x

I decided to try my size 14 hipster Falmer jeans on on Saturday. The pair I bought 2 years ago saying "I will fit into these someday". Finally got them to do up on saturday, they were tight beyond belief but they actually fastened, a few weeks ago I tried them and they wouldn't meet. Definitely put a grin on my face, nice to know that I am losing the inches even if the pounds aren't going down very fast.

A weird NSV - when I'm driving I feel like the door isn't shut properly because my leg no longer squishes in to it lol. I'm getting further away from my door/steering wheel and handbrake lol :D

Omg! Omg! Just tried on a pair of trousers in a size 14 and they fit! :) omg!!!! So happy!! Started out in tight size 18's at new year! I thought these trousers were a 16 to be honest but nope, definitely a 14!!!! Woo hoo!! So happy!!! :)

I bought a size 12 pencil dress, it's a bit tight on my thighs but with big magic knickers and high heals it looks fab. Tried on the 14 but it was def to big on the top half. February last yr I should of been wearing 18 s but still squashing into 16 now a 12 and I actually look frikkin hot lol. I've got a date with my ex and I'm looking forward to him seeing me , but slightly worried about a Bridget jones knicker moment lol

My sister gave me one of her old cardigans from Topshop and it fit me! Granted, it's meant to be an "oversize" cardigan and on me it's normal sized, but still, I haven't worn anything from Topshop for about 10 years. I won't get into any bottoms from there for a very long time though!! :D Not only that, but it's a bit of a NSV for my sister to even consider that I would fit it in the first place.

I got a top from the charity shop! :woohoo: I never even bother looking as I know nothing'll fit, but the OH went in for a browse so Im stood there hanging about and this top caught me, looked pretty big so I got it! Says M/L on it! :faint2: Thats pushing it a bit to be fair :rolleyes: but I was impressed at being able to get stuff from regular shops TWICE in a week! :bliss:

Near failiure ends well...

Decided i must get round this jogging lark last night. Have had a few attempts in the gym but never in public - I was even brave and went in the day light....:p

Well -I was just at dying stage going to keel over and i saw a bloke I knew - he double looked at me said I looked amazing and that i had lost so much weight - it really spurred me on to run the rest of the way home....

1.14mls 10mins 25seconds - not the fastest - but I lived to tell the tale.... (new gismo on my phone - endomondo - it is ace tracks your route by gps -kcals, distance, time, fastest, average etc...) oh and its got a free version - i got the free one..

Bit of an NSV, due to my circumstance this week I've done a little emotional eating - but instead of reaching for a massive chocolate bar (like the giant ones they do for £1 in WHSmith) and a bag of kettle chips and a kfc etc like I might have done before, I had a low fat subway sarnie and a chocolate orange bar. Felt like I'd squished the urge to eat my feelings, and fully within my weekly syns

Near failiure ends well...

Decided i must get round this jogging lark last night. Have had a few attempts in the gym but never in public - I was even brave and went in the day light....:p

Well -I was just at dying stage going to keel over and i saw a bloke I knew - he double looked at me said I looked amazing and that i had lost so much weight - it really spurred me on to run the rest of the way home....

1.14mls 10mins 25seconds - not the fastest - but I lived to tell the tale.... (new gismo on my phone - endomondo - it is ace tracks your route by gps -kcals, distance, time, fastest, average etc...) oh and its got a free version - i got the free one..
1.14mls in 10.25 secs - Nothing wrong with that at all - well done

did a bit of shopping - found once I started trying stuff on I wasn't really in the mood anymore so didn't end up getting anything, but everything I tried on was a size 14 and fitted - some were too big as well!

Strange one, I got dressed for work this morning, looked in the mirror and thought "wow my boobs stick out further than my belly"...and I didn't have my ultra padded bra on either! Being somewhat small chested my boobs have never stuck out further than my belly before, it sure put a smile on my face, knowing that the inches must be going.

Strange one, I got dressed for work this morning, looked in the mirror and thought "wow my boobs stick out further than my belly"...and I didn't have my ultra padded bra on either! Being somewhat small chested my boobs have never stuck out further than my belly before, it sure put a smile on my face, knowing that the inches must be going.

I had a similar thought the other day! I said to hubby that I was pleased that when I looked down I could only see boobs and not boobs with belly underneath!

Back