NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Amazing. Well done you on also gaining confidence and becoming even more beautiful. Such an inspiring post.
Any chance of seeing said dress? Xxx

Yep

DSCF27351.jpg

Lovely! Colour is gorgeous too wheres it from?
Again well done sweetie xx

TK Maxx. I tried 3 on but only fell in love with that one, the dearest one of the lot at £35 too.

Well done you're looking fab!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I was in the metro centre tonight doing some last minute holiday clothes shopping. You know how changing mirrors show just how fat you really on? i'd tried on my stuff (all fit) and was standing back in my work trousers- which last fitted comfortably about 3 years ago, and i tight cami which i'd had on under my top.

I looked in the mirror from all angles and my inner voice said "hey joanne, you don't look half bad!"

I've only lost 1st 6.5lbs but tonight really made me smile..soo excited to see what i look like when I'm actually slim!

Just checked my waist & hip measurements and woop woop they've gone down.

I now have a waist of 30.5 & hip measurement of 38.5 :D which is classed as a healthy waist to hip ratio
Works out my Body fat is 30% (healthy is 23% - 34%)

Thats motivated me more than seeing the scales move (although i think Zumba is the reason for change in body more than sw) x

Bought a pair of 14 trousers for work, they are tight but do up (pity they are tight, my 16's are falling off me). And they are from New Look...i still remember the time when i had to go to Evans and buy a pair of size 22's. It feels good to walk into a normal sized high street shop and buy a pair of trousers in an average size.

went to group today and was talking to some newbies, and i told them about my journey, and when i told them my current weight, they didn't believe me, i asked them how much they thought i was, and they said about 13 and half stone....i wish ...lol!! xx

I was hanging clothes on the airer to dry and realised that they actually fit on the rails with a little bit of a gap either side. When I started SW I had to either dry things folded or bunched up as everything was all too wide to fit on the rails.

At last size 10 trousers not only do up..... but they fit properly as well! So pleased as my size 12s slip down over my hips and just look baggy and silly as they're a style without a belt on them!:D

Just bought a suit "off the peg" without having to go to a special store!!!! Yay!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I'm a 16 up top and an 18 below. I have one pair of size 16 jeans that have to be worn with a belt, but I'm also still wearing size 18.
Well yesterday while I was out I decided to look for a pair of jeans in my target size 14!
Guess what ?! THEY FIT!

I got them zipped up and even sat down in them lol

This has so totally given me the push I need to keep going. I'm thinking its a fluke but a 14 is a 14 lol
:bliss::8855::rotflmao::wow::character00238::party0011::woohoo::banana dancer::party0019:

Sorry about the smiles I just couldn't help myself

Just bought a suit "off the peg" without having to go to a special store!!!! Yay!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Congrats:winner:

The trousers I'm wearing today used to be really tight and uncomfortable (size 14) but they're actually quite big now! Also this morning I was walking past the mirror and I couldn't help admiring my tummy! My tummy is my most hated body part so I'm really chuffed that I'm starting to see difference in myself.

Last night when I got home from work I was feeling really crap and decided to step on the scales to see how I was getting on (bad I know but they are surprisingly the same as the ones at group and always weigh consistently with group wi).

Well I had only pit in 3lbs since last Wed (and in the wed I had put on 2lbs) giving me a gain of 5lbs in 10 days, crazy as I had been totally on plan.

I was freaking out but my nsv is that not once during my freak out did I reach for my ohs tub of haagen das in the freezer, just decided to go to bed and start again today. Had another sneaky peek at the scales when I got up this am and was 6lbs lighter than last night.

So so so happy I managed to not turn to food!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back