NSVs - Non Scale Victories

For the past week @ work there has been a constant supply of sweets (ppl returning from holipops!) and someone has been bringing in cakes and rowies and leaving them all on the table to help yourself to :sign0151: and I am so proud of myself that not once did I take or was attempted to help myself to anything. This has been unheard of in my past :devilangel: but I am becoming a new person and am so happy that I was able to control myself :bliss:

bunnylovesalan said:
My wedding rings are coming lose around my finger :)

Mine too-I keep hinting at hubby to buy me a new 1 but think I'm gonna have to make do with a ring snug for a bit xx

Just orders "Womens large" band tshirts instead of "Mens large". I'm used to having to wear baggy shirts because womens large skinny tees wouldn't fit, but now I can squeeze myself into the womens instead of having to get the baggy mens ones.

A stranger stopped me in the street to say she loved my dress and asked where i got it, then said but i couldnt wear that I would look like a flump in it since I dont have a fab figure like yours :D

If only she knew lol

A stranger stopped me in the street to say she loved my dress and asked where i got it, then said but i couldnt wear that I would look like a flump in it since I dont have a fab figure like yours :D

If only she knew lol
Nins - you have come so far chica - and in spitting distance of target. Go girl - go!!!! :D

Im gonna make it my mission to get there next week!
Just imagine me smacking your bum if you don't !!! :whoopass:
:8855:

I was in work today talking to two women about my weight loss and i showed them my before and after pic.. they were saying how great it was, when one turned around and said ''wow, you was big before, but look now.. your.. you know, just an average sized guy'' (i'm taking it as a compliment lol)

someone no longer sees me as the big/fat guy, i'm just like most of the other men in work and out of it.. i'm actually very happy being called average.. may sound silly, but thats the best thing anyone has ever said to me that i can think of.

Malc-D said:
I was in work today talking to two women about my weight loss and i showed them my before and after pic.. they were saying how great it was, when one turned around and said ''wow, you was big before, but look now.. your.. you know, just an average sized guy'' (i'm taking it as a compliment lol)

someone no longer sees me as the big/fat guy, i'm just like most of the other men in work and out of it.. i'm actually very happy being called average.. may sound silly, but thats the best thing anyone has ever said to me that i can think of.

Love this :) I had similar when someone said to her friend 'I knew Emma when she was a 'big' girl'. Was nice to think I'm not a big girl anymore :)

I was indoor carting with my work last night and was the only girl there racing and out of 4 heats I came in 1st, 4th and last! So chuffed that I came in 1st, managed to hold them all off & held my own. There were 25guys (I am a co-ordinator in a workshop!!!!). Had a great night but the RSI in wrist is playing up big time and I am shattered - carting is exhausting!!!!

Bit of an odd one. To get into town from work you have to go through like an alley, today there was a van and a car parked side by side down there, no room up by the walls to walk past and only a very small gap between van and car, i literally looked at it and thought i'll never fit through there without knocking the mirrors. I fit through with room to spare.

And i bought size 14 shorts thinking 'they'll do up for my holidays if i get a size smaller'. I was wrong . THEY DO UP NOW. My 14 jeans don't fit but my 14 dresses and not a pair of shorts do. So chuffed :)

I still think that too.
"I'll never fit that gap" so I take alternate routes round things.
On occasion you just have to go that way as there is no alternative and I've never got stuck yet. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Im fecked off with mesen. NON victory *stamps feet*

A while back I started buying cheap stuff off ebay thats too small hoping to grow into it in a couple of months as I cant afford to keep buying new stuff all the time. IO go and start having a raid, half of it is already too damn big! :( Gah! :mad: Must get wearing stuff NOW. I appear to be a size 20! :eek:

Also I told my mum a month or two ago that I was about a 22 as she wanted to get me clothes for my birthday in June, so thats that outta the window :rolleyes: Ill be heading towards the teens by then! Gah! :(

ermintrude said:
Im fecked off with mesen. NON victory *stamps feet*

A while back I started buying cheap stuff off ebay thats too small hoping to grow into it in a couple of months as I cant afford to keep buying new stuff all the time. IO go and start having a raid, half of it is already too damn big! :( Gah! :mad: Must get wearing stuff NOW. I appear to be a size 20! :eek:

Also I told my mum a month or two ago that I was about a 22 as she wanted to get me clothes for my birthday in June, so thats that outta the window :rolleyes: Ill be heading towards the teens by then! Gah! :(

How annoying ;) But well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Didn't nd any work dine @ dentist this morn :) So glad as hate needles :-(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Back