NSVs - Non Scale Victories

After 3 very unmotivated weeks I finally got off my backside last night and went for a run!! I felt great after it and still do this morning...think I'm back on the wagon!

I was walking down the corridor at work and my two colleagues behind me said jeez your arse is shrinking. From them that's a really nice thing to say :D

Made me laugh at the very least!

Kirstles
x

Got called a stick yesterday!

A colleague I don't see a lot saw me and said Blimey Lisa how much have you lost you're like a stick!

Not really stuck like but I'll take the compliment :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've lost 50 inches off my body since February 13th :) mainly due to bootcamp and of course my hard work.
And looking at my measurements I've lost 16.5 inches off my waist since new year :)

Emmamb said:
I've lost 50 inches off my body since February 13th :) mainly due to bootcamp and of course my hard work.
And looking at my measurements I've lost 16.5 inches off my waist since new year :)

Blimey!! That's fab!! Well done you!!!

Iv just completed day 2 of 30 day shred but have also decided to alt between this and a day at the gym working on c25k. Fitness levels have allowed me to start on week 3 of this.
I havnt been to the gym or exercised much in the last 2 weeks but really getting back into it.

Also got some new clothes a size smaller and im really enjoying all the compliments in getting at work lol

I love gigs, I go to a lot of them, mostly rock and punk gigs. When I was 17 stone I would stand for maybe half hour out of a 3 or 4 hour show (with the support acts and stuff) in the main crowd, 4 or 5 rows from the front barrier, and then feel really sick with all the jumping and pushing and general feeling like a sardine and have to move back.

I went to a gig last night, the roughest crowd I have EVER been in, stood 3 rows back from the barrier, squashed beyond believe, jumping in sync cos we were all so crushed, one hell of a lot of pushing and shoving....I stood there for the whole of the night 3 and half hours of getting crushed and I didn't feel sick at all, didn't even feel the need to move when someone broke my toe by jumping on it. I was just more amazing that i was sweating like crazy, jumping around and dancing, singing, shouting in the middle of this jam packed crowd and I didn't start feeling sick part way through. There was no way i'd have done it if I was still 17 stone.

Was told I looked good last night by someone I've not seen for 6 weeks. I haven't actually lost any weight the last month but have lost I inches by exeercising, felt great!

I walked in on my boyfriend the other day and I was wearing this slinky little black number and his eyes went super wide and his jaw dropped. XD He actually got up and grabbed me and kept saying "wow" lol. ^.^ Felt awesome.

Just walked into the canteen and there was a buffet out for one of our ladies retiring... I walked past and went for my packing up and turned down bucks fizz...

Katoof , I have just recently joined. I amazed by everyones progress in Slimming World . But your weight losses from when you have started amaze me !! Could you please tell what plan you are following and also do you have an online diary ?
Thankyou :0)

I had a job interview the other day and I didn't get the job. Instead of bingeing on Ben and Jerry's ice cream I treated myself to a hot bubble bath and face mask to make myself feel better.

Just sat down on the sofa next to my dad (who is very no nonsense in what he says) he starts laughing and says 'a year ago I would have leaned forward to look at the telly, skinny bast*rd' that's the best compliment off him ever lol

I bought a dress from Dorothy Perkins today and it's a 16 and way too cute! But it's a 16!!!!! I was a 22! So yeah, well chuffed today.
And I didn't have a panic attack whilst shopping which happens every time I go because I hate clothes shopping with a vengeance!

Double woo!

Malc-D said:
Just sat down on the sofa next to my dad (who is very no nonsense in what he says) he starts laughing and says 'a year ago I would have leaned forward to look at the telly, skinny bast*rd' that's the best compliment off him ever lol

Brilliant!! Love it!! :)

mrstore said:
My legs didn't seem to take as long to shave in the shower this morning, suppose it means there's less of them??

:) noticed a similar NSV when applying tan this weekend. Definitely easier and much quicker!

Back