NSVs - Non Scale Victories

That's fantastic!! But what we really want to know is........who were you kissing??!! Lol ;)

I want to know too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me three!

And me! Spill the beans, please, missy ;) x

Hahaha! Now that would be telling! ;) Nah, he's someone that I've known for a couple of years back in Carmarthenshire where my parents live...he'd drunk a bit too much I think, but it was a nice way of brightening my evening, lol! xx

I got a dress in size M on today - while in the house only- that is bit short but my Hubby looks at me and smiles all the time :D he even looked under the dress and said he was just checking for something :D

It was a depressing NSV for me today- I was having a sort out of my wardrobe and dug out my favourite, beautiful, sexy knee high boots. They are way too big round my leg now so are unwearable. :-(

can you not tuck your jeans in there or something?? :D

Fit in a size 12 dress in new look this weekend.
Only tried on to motivate myself to go into the next size as expected to fit in a 14 - on it's own not a big deal but bought a 16 in December for the Xmas do which I only just squeezed in - the 12's are now becoming more common at last!

It was a depressing NSV for me today- I was having a sort out of my wardrobe and dug out my favourite, beautiful, sexy knee high boots. They are way too big round my leg now so are unwearable. :-(

Aye, but you'll look sexier in the new ones you buy :)

can you not tuck your jeans in there or something?? :D

I wish I could, but they I don't think they would look right with jeans, much better with skirts. And also, I think even with jeans tucked in they would probably look all flappy. I wonder whether I might now fit in boots that aren't from Evans?

I'm gutted though, as I love them and they cost me £100!

Supergirl1980 said:
I wish I could, but they I don't think they would look right with jeans, much better with skirts. And also, I think even with jeans tucked in they would probably look all flappy. I wonder whether I might now fit in boots that aren't from Evans?

I'm gutted though, as I love them and they cost me £100!

EBay em and put the proceeds to a new pair...xx

sleepytimesadie said:
EBay em and put the proceeds to a new pair...xx

Was just thinking the exact same! I had loads of pre-weightloss clothes I hadn't even worn so they all went on eBay x

I will do, though I'll wait a month or so until people are thinking about their autumn wardrobes; I might get more money for them then.

Still gutted though!

NSV for today was getting into my first ever pair of size 12 skinny jeans. It was a bit of a fluke as they're soft stretchy denim but I don't careeeee ;)

my NSV is actually not weighing myself since last at class. (tues) which is amazing as last week i must of weighed myself about 6 times a day!!

Yesterday's NSV was a customer of mine ringing me up because she was so amazed about how different I looked when I saw her last week, wanting to know what time the slimming world class was because I had inspired her to join.
She came, and now I have a free week next week :)

I envy your will power.

thank you, its so hard but im going to try!! almost did earlier but the scales came up as 'lo' first so was like noooo i wont do it lol! 4days left i can do it :)

I hada nsv this morning - i went for my bridesmaid dress fitting and was told off because it needs to be altered to 3 to 4 sizes smaller x

At my gym class on thursday, a lady who hasn't been for a while commented on how much weight I'd lost. We've never spoken before, and I was really touched that she came up to me and said how well I'd done. Little things like that really spur me on.

I wanted to try trousers that I could not do up... ever...well they still don't fit but this time because they fall off I don't have to do the buttons or zip to take them off!! Hubby was impressed :D
shame on the trousers, I never had them on ;/

Back