NSVs - Non Scale Victories

My hairdresser noticing, and asking if I'd lost weight......... think its cos I had to keep hitching up my trousers!

Haven't had one of these for a very long time but the weekend just gone I went to Centre Parcs with hubby to celebrate wedding anniversary and we went to the spa. Well I got changed in the communal area rather than hiding away in the one private cubicle. I'm not embarrassed about my body anymore which is a huge thing for me. Yes there are things I'd change but overall I've accepted me. Yay!

I got into a pair of size 18 jeans the other day, and wore them all day comfortably. Asda ones, so I know they're more of a 20- but getting into 20s makes me happy too compared to having to buy 26s at extortionate prices.

Also, my partner told me the other day 'You'll have to get used to people staring at you in the street you know because you're beautiful and you turn heads' I was blushing like mad (he's biased!) but it felt lovely to have someone say that to me!

ThatBubbs said:
I got into a pair of size 18 jeans the other day, and wore them all day comfortably. Asda ones, so I know they're more of a 20- but getting into 20s makes me happy too compared to having to buy 26s at extortionate prices.

Also, my partner told me the other day 'You'll have to get used to people staring at you in the street you know because you're beautiful and you turn heads' I was blushing like mad (he's biased!) but it felt lovely to have someone say that to me!

That was a fantastic thing for him to say... Aww... Made me go all gooey....xx

He's not big on words, so to just come out with that was lovely. It certainly makes a change from getting abuse from strangers about my size!

I tried on a Wallis suit - size 16 petite jacket and unbelievably a size 14 trousers (snug but wearable). Jacket fitted perfectly - no straining about to break free bosoms! Felt great. Put suit back but think I might just have to go back ... and it was in the sale ...

largerthanmost said:
I tried on a Wallis suit - size 16 petite jacket and unbelievably a size 14 trousers (snug but wearable). Jacket fitted perfectly - no straining about to break free bosoms! Felt great. Put suit back but think I might just have to go back ... and it was in the sale ...

Go back and grab them, you might be more comfy in them come next week babe... Never walk away from a bargain like that if it means waiting a little to wear them it is a great motivator...xx

I wore a size 16 shift dress to work yesterday and had several compliments and questions about how I had lost weight. One person even told me that my waist looks tiny!

Knowing that tonight I'm going to have pub dinner of steak, jacket potato and salad with pepper sauce and it'll still be under 10 syns :D

Had an unexpected meal out today and chose grilled steak with grilled mushroom and vine tomatoes and it was supposed to come with veg but the waitress brought out a bowl of chips to go with it. I sent the chips back and got veg. New potato, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, courgette, baby sweetcorn, roasted pepper and parsnips. Got a shallot jus on the side too and only had a few dips of it for my steak :) xx

Left in a hurry for the shops this morning also star week . So no time for brekkie and did not really feel like it. Within 3 hrs though i was hungry. Managed to sit in the car (before stepping into the shops whilst my partner ate their sausage and egg mcmuffin washed down with a cappacino. I waited until i got home to feast on a banana and plum lol

gazter said:
Its a bit unfair not to share!

Lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back