NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Compliment about looking less full in the face! x

DD's 4th birthday on Saturday and of course she wanted to go to McDonalds - sat and ate a tub of melon & sneaked 3 chips - came home and had pork steak with roasted vegetables.

DD's 4th birthday on Saturday and of course she wanted to go to McDonalds - sat and ate a tub of melon & sneaked 3 chips - came home and had pork steak with roasted vegetables.

You realise that you are going to have to change your username soon? Once your bmi hits around 28, you will no longer be classed as larger than most :)

got a mini skirt to work today ans was told I have great legs :D

A friend at work whom I dont see too often now because of her working pattern - not seen her since July. I walked onto her section and she said " wow get you skinny minny look at your flat tummy" - I admit its flatter than it was but a way to go yet , but made me feel good about myself for the rest of the day.

Also went out last night to see a friends daughter singing in a competition - I wore black jeans ( not worn jeans for at least 10years) - hubby said wow looking sexy :) made me grin cos, normally he says i dont know why you bother you never stick to a diet so hubby .... ner ner ner ner

I popped into an office I don't kpnormally go into at work and was welcomed with "speaking of someone who has lost loads of weight!" and when I said how much I had lost, they said I don't look like I need to lose more.

Oh, and apparently I was the subject of gossip in the staffroom and one of the male techers was saying how good I look.

Honestly, I am going to be very disappointed when in the future the compliments stop!

I bought knee high boots in topshop at the weekend & fit perfectly. Even some of the boots I tried on were too big around the calf. This time last year there wasn't a hope of me fitting into boots at all. I love SW!!

*Emsie* said:
Am jealous! Really wanted to be able to do this this winter but my calves aren't small!

Awh. There's always next year Emsie. I'd say the running really helped my calves to be honest.

My one for this whole week = NO ALCOHOL! Stayed 100% on track and have been a goddess in the kitchen (if I say so myself) :p

"whatever diet you are on, its amazing, i had to look twice as you came up the garden path, i didnt think it was you"

:)

Was talking to someone the other day id not seen for about a year n she said it was like talking to a different person ive changed that much! Also showed someone my workpass photo when i was 5.5 stone heavier she couldnt believe it was me!

Only just saw this thread, love it!

About a month ago I started fitting into size 12s which was amazing for me. But yesterday while shopping for my 21st birthday dress I picked up the obligatory size 12 and it was too baggy, so had to get the size 10!

Never in my whole entire lifeeee! :)

Friend Ive not seen for a couple of months asked if I have been on a diet! x

Saw a lady I used to work with yesterday (we’re on different floors now) and she said I was a skinny minnie! She asked what I was doing how much I’d lost and what the plan was like and said it sounds amazing. She doesn’t need to lose any weight herself, but she’s not generally a complimenter, so it felt fab :) (...even if skinny minnie was a little far off the mark ;) )

Nearly opted for a takeaway last night. Had actifried chips, beans, Linda McCartney sausages and 'fried' eggs instead. Way nicer and no guilt this morning! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back