NSVs - Non Scale Victories

A few people at work have commented on my weight loss over the past few days....one woman pulled me to one side in an almost aggressive way and said 'you've been on some sort of secret diet haven't you?' Eek I just mumbled something about SW and ran lol. I find it so hard to take the compliments, especially because I still have so much to lose.

A few people at work have commented on my weight loss over the past few days....one woman pulled me to one side in an almost aggressive way and said 'you've been on some sort of secret diet haven't you?' Eek I just mumbled something about SW and ran lol. I find it so hard to take the compliments, especially because I still have so much to lose.

You are getting close to your club 10, the odd comment becomes an avalanche, lap it up and enjoy it!

my next door neighbour who hates us - they are racists- must have noticed how great I looked today in my denim size 14 dress because she made a snotty comment to her mother and I saw her pretending to walk with chin up in the air which I am guessing was me walking :D hey I do not care, I look great, have a fantastic Hubby and she is 24 and goes on caravan holiday with her teenage brothers and parents (not a boyfriend or a girlfriend in sight) so yeah I walk with my chin up so?? she can :kissass: my fit bottom :sign0151:

A few nights ago OH put his arms round me and said "where have you gone!? You are tiny now!!"

Now I am most definitely anything but tiny, am stil a 14, but compared to my 16-18 former self I can understand there is a difference!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't know of this one counts but walked up the ten flights of stairs in the uni building and survived!! Definitely couldn't have done that 3 stone ago :D

Enchantedjen said:
Don't know of this one counts but walked up the ten flights of stairs in the uni building and survived!! Definitely couldn't have done that 3 stone ago :D

Definitely counts! Go you! Xxx

Thank you camz :D and to resist such delights you truly are amazing well done! I wish I was so strong :(

I've just resisted KFC, my family are sat eating it now...however I have been ill for the past 3 days and think this has more than just a little bit to do with it! Xxx

My greatest NSV ?

The day I wore a pair of size 8 skinny jeans and they fit . Everything I wear in an 8 now and that's not bad considering I was over 15 stone and size 18 last May.

I was shopping in Lidl today when they took hot buns from the ovens...OMG the smell... I am sure I was drooling :D but I left the shop with healthy things from my shopping list! yey me :D

Back