NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Went to the GP yesterday as a follow up to my unexpected stay at the pleasure of my local hospital trust, he was talking about how being over weight can make the condition more serious, he looked at me and told me that as I wasn't over weight there was no need for any weight loss. I reminded him he wouldn't have said that eight months ago!

Its official, I am no longer fat, my GP says so :)

I'm not surprised! Your stats are amazing!

I was sooo glad to see my bmi go from Obese to Overweight - Only by 0.6 but the gap can only get bigger!

I'm just happy that my gp can't get away with using my bmi to legally offend me anymore!

LJAsht said:
I'm not surprised! Your stats are amazing!

I was sooo glad to see my bmi go from Obese to Overweight - Only by 0.6 but the gap can only get bigger!

I'm just happy that my gp can't get away with using my bmi to legally offend me anymore!

This made me laugh...doesn't matter what's wrong at the doctors, they always say "weight loss could help too!" Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This made me laugh...doesn't matter what's wrong at the doctors, they always say "weight loss could help too!" Xx

Haha I know, I've had back pain for 4 years yet they are blaming it on my weight. The stupid thing is that I wasn't overweight when I had the back problem in the first place, but now, they can't look any further until I've lost weight! Makes no sense!

Sorry- butting in! always being intrigued about the very obses / obses / overweight thingy! Where do you find the bands? would quite like to see what the damage is! x

Underweight <19
Ideal BMI19-25
Overweight25-30
Obese>30
Severely Obese>35
Morbidly Obese>40
Super Obese>50

Found that online :)

Underweight
<19
Ideal BMI
19-25
Overweight
25-30
Obese
>30
Severely Obese
>35
Morbidly Obese
>40
Super Obese
>50

Found that online :)

thankyou! ooo i'm only 0.9 away from being 'just' overweight. Who would think that would make me happy lol! :D

I can't wait to 'just' be overweight!!! I'm 30.8 at the min so gotta go down 0.9 on the chart, not sure how many lbs that is? Xxx

Didn't buy the triple chocolate muffins in Sainsburys before.

Did get some other less synful things that were reduced but still a NSV methinks :)

I was nominated today for Miss Slinky... Not successful though. I might have looked good in the tiara holding the flowers..

There has been a huge bag of jam doughnuts in the office all day. So far, I haven't touched them. Only got to hold out for 2 more hours!!!

I was in town and instead of a restaurant or sandwich meal I bought ham, tomatoes and rocket and made ham roll ups for lunch and ate them out by the river with a banana afterwards. Proves that my excuse "there was nothing else" is just an excuse after all .....

When you sit in the chair at the hairdressers - and your hairdresser says oh you have lost weight I can tell by your face

A compliment - but I never saw my face as fat :( lol

Back