NSVs - Non Scale Victories

After having Chinese takeaway (within my syns) I really fancied chocolate. So I chopped up a load of melon and ate that instead. Not only syn free but super speed too.

my Hubby said to me today I look beautiful :) ( I so did not,it was in the gym, after 30 min on a cross trainer, no make up at all, greasy hair, leggings etc) he got big brownie point for that :D :bliss:

Today my dad called me a skinnie minnie. A long way to go until I'm one of them but it made me smile!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Put a dress on today which I felt made me look rather lumpy but had 3 compliments while in the supermarket - so was rather chuffed.
Starting to realise there might be a real size 12 in me somewhere - got myself a "small" 12 Mexx dress for thinspiration - I'd rather see things starting to fit than seeing a number on the scale. Reckon 15lb should get me into it.

Lady I work with at the restaurant today told me I was disappearing! Was so happy :) she's a lovely lady I call her my work mummy lol :)

Someone I know today was asking me how much i had lost. I picked her up, lifted her up and down, and said "about your entire weight".

She's quite small size 6, short and about 7 1/2 stone..

Since my weight loss has slowed I see less nsv but I had one today.

Hubby went to order me a ring for xmas as all of my rings are too big and can't be resized because of the set diamonds. He took in a ring that does fit me (one he bought me 13years ago). It's an L!!!!!! Last time I ordered a ring it was an R!

Skinny little fingers.

I find this too - I think Jess has also mentioned it. I wear 5 rings in total and they are all slipping off my fingers. I'm worried now I may lose the one which was my great grandmothers as I have actually found it on the top of boxes (in the freezer )when shopping as it has slipped off my finger. It will be a shame when I cant wear them anymore as they are just way too big - but it will be good at the same time as it means im getting closer to target

my Hubby and I both needed smaller rings so had them hand made for us while on holiday in Land's End, yes its silver but more meaning to us than Argos or any other ones. I still keep my engagement ring on because the smaller ring is stopping it from falling :D
SL380777.jpg

Thats a lovely idea Nika - Hubby doesnt wear one so would only be a cost for mine. Im already on my 2nd wedding ring, years ago when I lost weight with WW it was too big. I had it re sized and then i noticed the whole ring went green inside ( god knows what they did and then the jewellers went bust) so I had to have a new one. I dont want to go to the expense of having another until im at target - but the thought of not wearing it is weird lol

Putting my coat on to come home from work - friend asked oooo is that a new coat its very slimming ( no its an old one it just fits now) lol in fact its actually too big

Friday, went to a gig and afterwards was dragged into a fast food shop. Friends ordered fried chicken, curry and burgers. I ordered nothing and didnt even nick a chip!
Saturday, had friends round, had stupid amounts of Iceland party food cooking, only had 20 syns worth all day!
Sunday, went to another gig, spent hours in the pub before hand, friends got hammered around me, while I drank water and diet coke and ordered a veggie chilli jacket spud!

3 weeks no booze! :D

I popped into cheapy clothes shop Select today after seeing a pretty black and gold dress on another thread. I tried on 3 dresses all in size 16 and all fitted with room to spare! I'm not in 14s yet, and as I'm less than a stone from target, I doubt I will be, but was thrilled that they fitted! And, despite being mini dresses, I actually liked how I looked in them!

You are currently pretty much the same weight as me im 12st 13 1/2 I want to be 11 st. The dress you liked is the one I bought "in a size 14" you can do it and you will look fab. Never say never

A few weeks ago i was checked on a weight height chart in the gym and found that i was now in the 'overweight' area.. well tonight i had my bmi checked and that now also confirms i'm just in the overweight area (just).. ok it's boarderline overweight/obese ( 2 charts that say two different things, suprising how anyone can figure anything out) so, i'm claiming a nsv.. i am now official just overweight .

A few weeks ago i was checked on a weight height chart in the gym and found that i was now in the 'overweight' area.. well tonight i had my bmi checked and that now also confirms i'm just in the overweight area (just).. ok it's boarderline overweight/obese ( 2 charts that say two different things, suprising how anyone can figure anything out) so, i'm claiming a nsv.. i am now official just overweight .

A big congrats :)

Last night I was a finalist for our groups Miss Slinky 2012 :)

Back