NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I took my jumper off at chorus last night as ti was warm and had a black top / black trousers on still, and one of the ladies said 'bloody hell now I can really see how much weight you've lost, its chuffing loads! Well done' I said thanks, told her gaining that half pound this week didnt feel so bad hehe

I have just got back from the cinema (Breaking Dawn) and

Did I buy popcorn?
NO!
Did I buy chocolate?
NO!
Did I buy a sugar filled drink?
NO!
My friends did though, did I have any of theirs?
NO!

I took a small tub of apple chopped up and crunched my way merrily through the film :D

And this morning I fit in my jeans again! Well the largest ones I own, have loads more to aim for now ;)

On a night out in Leeds Saturday I gave a bouncer my ID + he looked at me funny + then asked my date of birth so I told him + he said you have lost weight!!
So chuffed + gave me the motivation to not get a macdonalds at the end of the night :)

On a night out in Leeds Saturday I gave a bouncer my ID + he looked at me funny + then asked my date of birth so I told him + he said you have lost weight!!
So chuffed + gave me the motivation to not get a macdonalds at the end of the night :)

class :)

took out my size 12 jeans for tomorrow - I am running dad's playgroup- and mu Hubby said you can't wear that... I asked why? and he said you look great, I will not be there and lots of other guys will... and he always said he is not the jealous type :D

did the dads group today and even though i had to do the breakfast, sausage, beacon, white toast with butter... I did not even had a bite! none of it :D but my work colleague apologized at the end of the group because she said she could not take her eyes of my bottom :D (she was not sure if I noticed but said I have shrunk so much she could not help herself and had to stare ) :D

I've been away for quite some time, but I'm back and sooooo pleased to see this thread is as popular as ever! I love all of your NSVs! Well done and keep 'em up, DD xxx

Nobody at work knows I'm dieting and one of the girls said to me "oooh you look like you've lost weight!" and is now just calling me Slim :)

It's nice that the few lbs I lost before starting SW officially are showing already :)

Went shopping today and tried on some mid calf length boots for the first time ever, they fit and also my feet have shrunk, I was a size six when I started, I am now a five in some places and my new boots are 5 and a half, hubby got them for me for an early Christmas present, blubbed all the way home as have never been able to fit into these type boots before :)

Worked a 9.5 hour shift (just finished now) for our annual stock take.

We have to count all of the stock in 2 hospital pharmacies, a fluid store and a large bulk storeroom, and then I have to key all of the items in to a spreadsheet. The keying in alone takes me 5.5 hours solid.

On a usual year (this is my 7th doing it) I'd have a greasy canteen lunch, 2-3 cans of standard Redbull, a pack of biscuits, a bag of skittles and whatever else I could scavenge to keep me sugared up and awake. Then I'd go home and have a whole takeaway pizza and a bottle of rose to put me to sleep! Tomorrow I'd wake up and do the same while we wrapped up the paperwork.

Instead today I slept in late, had magic porridge at the start of my shift, a tesco light choices salmon and brocolli pie about 4 hours in, 1 can of sugar free Redbull, and an entire bag of satsumas across the day. I took more SW friendly snacks but didn't really need them.

So pleased as its far top easy to use something like this where I have a routine of being naughty, and breaking the habit.

Off home (finally) where OH has cooked me a nice SW friendly dinner.

Good for you jezzi! And good for oh for cooking for you too xx

I was leaving a music event just now, and the mayor of my city winds down his window of his chauffeur driven car and shouts "dont you lose any more weight" at the top of his voice....

He's quite a nice guy and wrote to me with a get well card when i was in hospital a few weeks ago.

Back