NSVs - Non Scale Victories

OMG! I can get into size 16 jeans! I still have a muffin top in them but at least the button and zip does up! A few more lbs and I'll be able to wear them :) can't remember the last time the button could be done up!

Yay i remember when i finally got into 16s it was fab

And my size 18s keep falling down :)

Went and blagged a free swim at a hotel leisure centre yesterday before meeting a friend for a Xmas catch up - after getting dressed saw myself in full length mirror - which I generally avoid and I have to say I looked quite well. Even my thunder thighs looked ok in my size 12 (!) denim jeggings & knee boots.

I managed to stay completely on plan yesterday :) I know that's not a massive victory but the mood I've been in lately it is. Fingers crossed I'll manage it today as well :)

I fitted in a primark size 14 dress today. It was a bit tight over my chest and squashed my boobs a bit but it did up. The best thing was it wasn't a stretchy material.

I heard lots of lovely comments from people today - well the ones that recognized me actually. had my red coat - primark size 14:D- instead of my size 20 dark blue work coat, fishnets and black leather look pencil skirt it felt good :)

I find some primark sizing ridiculas im sure sometimes they sew the wrong tag size on lol but some are okay

I agree. I got a dress with a belt (size 14) and the dress fit fine but the belt didn't do up! I'm guessing it was a size 8 belt ;)

My NSV. I didn't have any chocolate birthday cake today!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its funny how there are always loads of size 8/10 clothes left in primark ......you'd think they'd get wise n sort their sizing out! Still love them though lol

Just tried on a couple of dresses I ordered for Xmas day. Ordered in size 14 but too big!
This time last year - no this time six months ago! - I was squeezing into size 18s!

Back