NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Said to hubby earlier that I don't think I've put too much weight on over Christmas(though have still got to find out scales verdict) and he said I didn't feel like I had(he'd just picked me up lol) and said that although we'd had stuff over Xmas etc we'd not gorged or anything.
last year I had a real battle with having times when I relaxed the plan turning into stuffing my face with everything and anything so it's brilliant to think surrounded by all Xmas temptations I've only really done what `normal` people do hopefully I can keep that up!

I bought a size 12 coat today and I feel slim in it which is a weird feeling. So so so happy about that, 2 years ago I was wearing a 24. <3

Edit.. forgot to say I put my 8year olds coat on yesterday, did it up and everything lmao. I wondered why the arms were so short then I looked down and realised lol.

ILoveCake said:
I bought a size 12 coat today and I feel slim in it which is a weird feeling. So so so happy about that, 2 years ago I was wearing a 24. <3

Edit.. forgot to say I put my 8year olds coat on yesterday, did it up and everything lmao. I wondered why the arms were so short then I looked down and realised lol.

Haha that's brilliant!! Well done!!

Today is my first chocolate-less day in over a week - not normally bothered by it at all, but Lindt balls and Ferraro rocher and guylian seashells are too much for even me to resist. Going to keep what's left of the Lindts and Ferraro's and enjoy in moderation where my syns will allow over the next month. Xx

I bumped in to one of the mums I used to support and she said "hello skinny" :D it made me smile, especially with the 4 extra pounds after Christmas...

When you go into work and a colleague says - wow its the first time i think ive ever seen u in anything other than leggings ( I was wearing black dress trousers, not for the first time I add) and look how thin your waist is

I wear them all the time cat as I can wear baggy tops and they hide a multitude of syns lol - but now I try not to wear them as much as I actually feel comfortable in normal trousers

just been to costco to pick up a few bits and i had to renew my membership, when i went to the counter the woman kept looking at my card then back to me about 5 or 6 times before asking, "is this you"?

think i might have to lose my card and get a new one, as it looks nothing like me, might have to get my driving i.d done too :sigh:

Back