NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I was chatting to my mother in law today about clothes sizes in Asda, she was saying that she thinks they are smaller than usual as she only just fits a size 22... I said that I used to say that too but really I was just getting fatter, then she asked what size my top that I've got on today is and I said, "oh I've had this for ages, its an asda one and a size 20." Then I looked down and said... Oh that means I've fit into an old top which is a smaller size than I've been wearing for months!! :D

I was chatting to my mother in law today about clothes sizes in Asda, she was saying that she thinks they are smaller than usual as she only just fits a size 22... I said that I used to say that too but really I was just getting fatter, then she asked what size my top that I've got on today is and I said, "oh I've had this for ages, its an asda one and a size 20." Then I looked down and said... Oh that means I've fit into an old top which is a smaller size than I've been wearing for months!! :D

Made me laugh!

At work ive said nooooo to bacon n sausage butties on white bread and mcd's breakfast as well.....my halo very shiny! Instead had scrambled eggs beans banana n hi fi bar

Made me laugh!

I'm not sure she quite knew what to say... she kinda said "oh well I must have gained weight then!" Then she said that I do look like I've lost a bit so she slipped a comment in which was nice lol x

Only lost 7lb so far but felt good when someone at work asked me if I've been losing weight.

Ran out of 'big' bath towels (washing is a tad behind) so picked up a smaller one and it went round me. It didn't used to ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

went to cheshire oaks today (it's a retail outlet village) i bought a few tops and jackets, all large, and a pair of next jeans, size 36 ;) i also managed to get a cheap ring from the rack and it fits, haven't been able to wear a ring in about 11 years because my fingers have been so huge. :p

Had to put some washing on and the top I'd chucked on this morning needed to go in. Took it off, threw it in and grabbed a top from the ironing pile. Put it on and realised it was the OH's. It fits and is a bit loose :)

Must mention that he is only 9 n half stone so not the biggest of guys! First time I've ever been able to do that!!

Back